Maximum and minimum EZTEC ON NM short-term price forecast for Mar,Apr,May 2024

EZTEC       ON      NM stock short term price prediction: Mar,Apr,May 2024|EZTC3.SA: 26.52
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -26.45% Loss -11.02% Sell

Downtrend:-26.45%

Loss:-11.02%
15.64 12.90 15.64
12.90
10 Days Neutral Neutral 1.19% Loss -14.81% Neutral

Neutral:1.19%

Loss:-14.81%
15.56 12.41 15.56
12.41
30 Days Neutral Neutral -7.24% Loss -17.2% Neutral

Neutral:-7.24%

Loss:-17.2%
16.13 11.52 16.13
11.52

EZTEC ON NM (EZTC3.SA) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 16 Feb 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 26.45% probability. Moreover, the probability that EZTEC ON NM (EZTC3.SA) price has no a definite trend is 73.55% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, EZTEC ON NM (EZTC3.SA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, EZTEC ON NM (EZTC3.SA) price will reach 15.61 and 13.41 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day EZTEC ON NM (EZTC3.SA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 21, 2024 if the real price is between 16.39 and 12.74

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -11.02% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 13.41. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in EZTEC ON NM (EZTC3.SA), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the EZTEC ON NM (EZTC3.SA) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of EZTEC ON NM (EZTC3.SA) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -26.45%

EZTEC ON NM (EZTC3.SA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -11.02%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest EZTEC ON NM (EZTC3.SA) stock prices in the next 5 days

EZTEC ON NM (EZTC3.SA) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 16 Feb 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 1.19% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that EZTEC ON NM (EZTC3.SA) price has no a definite trend is 98.81% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, EZTEC ON NM (EZTC3.SA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, EZTEC ON NM (EZTC3.SA) price will reach 15.53 and 12.91 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day EZTEC ON NM (EZTC3.SA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 26, 2024 if the real price is between 16.31 and 12.26

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -14.81% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 12.91. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in EZTEC ON NM (EZTC3.SA), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the EZTEC ON NM (EZTC3.SA) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of EZTEC ON NM (EZTC3.SA) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 1.19%

EZTEC ON NM (EZTC3.SA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -14.81%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest EZTEC ON NM (EZTC3.SA) stock prices in the next 10 days

EZTEC ON NM (EZTC3.SA) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 16 Feb 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 7.24% probability. Moreover, the probability that EZTEC ON NM (EZTC3.SA) price has no a definite trend is 92.76% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, EZTEC ON NM (EZTC3.SA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, EZTEC ON NM (EZTC3.SA) price will reach 16.09 and 11.52 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day EZTEC ON NM (EZTC3.SA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 17, 2024 if the real price is between 16.90 and 10.95

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -17.2% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 11.98. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in EZTEC ON NM (EZTC3.SA), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the EZTEC ON NM (EZTC3.SA) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of EZTEC ON NM (EZTC3.SA) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -7.24%

EZTEC ON NM (EZTC3.SA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -17.2%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest EZTEC ON NM (EZTC3.SA) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for EZTEC ON NM (EZTC3.SA)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

EZTEC ON NM (EZTC3.SA) predictions by visitors

EZTEC ON NM (EZTC3.SA) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.