Maximum and minimum IS.DJ INDUST.AVERAG.U.ETF short-term price forecast for Mar,Apr,May 2024

IS.DJ INDUST.AVERAG.U.ETF stock short term price prediction: Mar,Apr,May 2024|EXI3.DE: 483.49
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -79.83% Neutral 1.1% Neutral

Downtrend:-79.83%

Neutral:1.1%
366.17 352.18 366.17
352.18
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -24.61% Neutral 1.5% Neutral

Downtrend:-24.61%

Neutral:1.5%
369.99 349.79 369.99
349.79
30 Days Neutral Neutral 2.63% Profit 14.97% Neutral

Neutral:2.63%

Profit:14.97%
417.84 350.13 417.84
350.13

IS.DJ INDUST.AVERAG.U.ETF (EXI3.DE) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 19 Feb 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 79.83% probability. Moreover, the probability that IS.DJ INDUST.AVERAG.U.ETF (EXI3.DE) price has no a definite trend is 20.17% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, IS.DJ INDUST.AVERAG.U.ETF (EXI3.DE) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, IS.DJ INDUST.AVERAG.U.ETF (EXI3.DE) price will reach 365.41 and 352.43 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day IS.DJ INDUST.AVERAG.U.ETF (EXI3.DE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 24, 2024 if the real price is between 383.68 and 334.81

Although, there will be a downward trend, 1.1% profit is observed. Moreover, the price will be around 365.41. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in IS.DJ INDUST.AVERAG.U.ETF (EXI3.DE), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the IS.DJ INDUST.AVERAG.U.ETF (EXI3.DE) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of IS.DJ INDUST.AVERAG.U.ETF (EXI3.DE) stock for the next 5 days

Strong Downtrend -79.83%

IS.DJ INDUST.AVERAG.U.ETF (EXI3.DE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 1.1%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest IS.DJ INDUST.AVERAG.U.ETF (EXI3.DE) stock prices in the next 5 days

IS.DJ INDUST.AVERAG.U.ETF (EXI3.DE) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 19 Feb 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 24.61% probability. Moreover, the probability that IS.DJ INDUST.AVERAG.U.ETF (EXI3.DE) price has no a definite trend is 75.39% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, IS.DJ INDUST.AVERAG.U.ETF (EXI3.DE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, IS.DJ INDUST.AVERAG.U.ETF (EXI3.DE) price will reach 369.22 and 350.03 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day IS.DJ INDUST.AVERAG.U.ETF (EXI3.DE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 29, 2024 if the real price is between 387.68 and 332.53

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.5% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 369.22. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in IS.DJ INDUST.AVERAG.U.ETF (EXI3.DE), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the IS.DJ INDUST.AVERAG.U.ETF (EXI3.DE) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of IS.DJ INDUST.AVERAG.U.ETF (EXI3.DE) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -24.61%

IS.DJ INDUST.AVERAG.U.ETF (EXI3.DE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 1.5%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest IS.DJ INDUST.AVERAG.U.ETF (EXI3.DE) stock prices in the next 10 days

IS.DJ INDUST.AVERAG.U.ETF (EXI3.DE) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 19 Feb 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 2.63% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that IS.DJ INDUST.AVERAG.U.ETF (EXI3.DE) price has no a definite trend is 97.37% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, IS.DJ INDUST.AVERAG.U.ETF (EXI3.DE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, IS.DJ INDUST.AVERAG.U.ETF (EXI3.DE) price will reach 416.96 and 350.13 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day IS.DJ INDUST.AVERAG.U.ETF (EXI3.DE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 20, 2024 if the real price is between 437.81 and 332.63

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 14.97% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 416.96. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in IS.DJ INDUST.AVERAG.U.ETF (EXI3.DE), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the IS.DJ INDUST.AVERAG.U.ETF (EXI3.DE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of IS.DJ INDUST.AVERAG.U.ETF (EXI3.DE) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 2.63%

IS.DJ INDUST.AVERAG.U.ETF (EXI3.DE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 14.97%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest IS.DJ INDUST.AVERAG.U.ETF (EXI3.DE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for IS.DJ INDUST.AVERAG.U.ETF (EXI3.DE)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

IS.DJ INDUST.AVERAG.U.ETF (EXI3.DE) predictions by visitors

IS.DJ INDUST.AVERAG.U.ETF (EXI3.DE) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.