Maximum and minimum ENGLOBAL DL-,001 short-term price forecast for Jan,Feb,Mar 2024

ENGLOBAL  DL-,001 stock short term price prediction: Jan,Feb,Mar 2024|4EG.BE: 2.461
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -54.21% Loss -8.99% Sell

Downtrend:-54.21%

Loss:-8.99%
1.831 1.576 1.831
1.576
10 Days Sell Downtrend -30.73% Loss -7.99% Sell

Downtrend:-30.73%

Loss:-7.99%
1.869 1.556 1.869
1.556
30 Days Neutral Neutral 10.05% Loss -20.31% Neutral

Neutral:10.05%

Loss:-20.31%
1.887 1.319 1.887
1.319

ENGLOBAL DL-,001 (4EG.BE) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 20 Dec 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 54.21% probability. Moreover, the probability that ENGLOBAL DL-,001 (4EG.BE) price has no a definite trend is 45.79% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ENGLOBAL DL-,001 (4EG.BE) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, ENGLOBAL DL-,001 (4EG.BE) price will reach 1.831 and 1.576 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day ENGLOBAL DL-,001 (4EG.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 25, 2023 if the real price is between 1.923 and 1.498

There will be a downward trend and -8.99% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1.576. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in ENGLOBAL DL-,001 (4EG.BE), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the ENGLOBAL DL-,001 (4EG.BE) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of ENGLOBAL DL-,001 (4EG.BE) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -54.21%

ENGLOBAL DL-,001 (4EG.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -8.99%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ENGLOBAL DL-,001 (4EG.BE) stock prices in the next 5 days

ENGLOBAL DL-,001 (4EG.BE) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 20 Dec 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 30.73% probability. Moreover, the probability that ENGLOBAL DL-,001 (4EG.BE) price has no a definite trend is 69.27% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ENGLOBAL DL-,001 (4EG.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, ENGLOBAL DL-,001 (4EG.BE) price will reach 1.869 and 1.556 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day ENGLOBAL DL-,001 (4EG.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 30, 2023 if the real price is between 1.963 and 1.478

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -7.99% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1.556. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in ENGLOBAL DL-,001 (4EG.BE), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the ENGLOBAL DL-,001 (4EG.BE) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of ENGLOBAL DL-,001 (4EG.BE) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -30.73%

ENGLOBAL DL-,001 (4EG.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -7.99%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ENGLOBAL DL-,001 (4EG.BE) stock prices in the next 10 days

ENGLOBAL DL-,001 (4EG.BE) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 20 Dec 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 10.05% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that ENGLOBAL DL-,001 (4EG.BE) price has no a definite trend is 89.95% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ENGLOBAL DL-,001 (4EG.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, ENGLOBAL DL-,001 (4EG.BE) price will reach 1.887 and 1.319 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day ENGLOBAL DL-,001 (4EG.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 19, 2024 if the real price is between 1.982 and 1.253

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -20.31% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1.319. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in ENGLOBAL DL-,001 (4EG.BE), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the ENGLOBAL DL-,001 (4EG.BE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of ENGLOBAL DL-,001 (4EG.BE) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 10.05%

ENGLOBAL DL-,001 (4EG.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -20.31%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ENGLOBAL DL-,001 (4EG.BE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for ENGLOBAL DL-,001 (4EG.BE)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

ENGLOBAL DL-,001 (4EG.BE) predictions by visitors

ENGLOBAL DL-,001 (4EG.BE) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.