Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -54.07% Loss -4.43% Sell

Downtrend:-54.07%

Loss:-4.43%
10.243 9.404 10.243
9.404
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -15.04% Neutral -0.46% Neutral

Downtrend:-15.04%

Neutral:-0.46%
10.57 9.476 10.57
9.476
30 Days Neutral Neutral -5.66% Neutral 2.23% Neutral

Neutral:-5.66%

Neutral:2.23%
11.348 8.97 11.348
8.97

LYXOR DIG ECO (EBUY.PA) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 30 Jun 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 54.07% probability. Moreover, the probability that LYXOR DIG ECO (EBUY.PA) price has no a definite trend is 45.93% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, LYXOR DIG ECO (EBUY.PA) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, LYXOR DIG ECO (EBUY.PA) price will reach 10.217342168 and 9.4040972262098 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day LYXOR DIG ECO (EBUY.PA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 05, 2022 if the real price is between 10.7282092764 and 8.9338923648994

There will be a downward trend and -4.43% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 9.4040972262098. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Forecast charts of the LYXOR DIG ECO (EBUY.PA) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of LYXOR DIG ECO (EBUY.PA) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -54.07%

LYXOR DIG ECO (EBUY.PA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -4.43%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest LYXOR DIG ECO (EBUY.PA) stock prices in the next 5 days

LYXOR DIG ECO (EBUY.PA) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 30 Jun 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 15.04% probability. Moreover, the probability that LYXOR DIG ECO (EBUY.PA) price has no a definite trend is 84.96% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, LYXOR DIG ECO (EBUY.PA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, LYXOR DIG ECO (EBUY.PA) price will reach 10.544226100175 and 9.4756847525782 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day LYXOR DIG ECO (EBUY.PA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 10, 2022 if the real price is between 11.071437405184 and 9.0019005149492

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.46% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 9.4756847525782. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the LYXOR DIG ECO (EBUY.PA) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of LYXOR DIG ECO (EBUY.PA) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -15.04%

LYXOR DIG ECO (EBUY.PA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -0.46%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest LYXOR DIG ECO (EBUY.PA) stock prices in the next 10 days

LYXOR DIG ECO (EBUY.PA) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 30 Jun 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 5.66% probability. Moreover, the probability that LYXOR DIG ECO (EBUY.PA) price has no a definite trend is 94.34% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, LYXOR DIG ECO (EBUY.PA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, LYXOR DIG ECO (EBUY.PA) price will reach 11.320259717916 and 8.9696029952506 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day LYXOR DIG ECO (EBUY.PA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 30, 2022 if the real price is between 11.886272703812 and 8.5211228454881

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.23% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 11.320259717916. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the LYXOR DIG ECO (EBUY.PA) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of LYXOR DIG ECO (EBUY.PA) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -5.66%

LYXOR DIG ECO (EBUY.PA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 2.23%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest LYXOR DIG ECO (EBUY.PA) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for LYXOR DIG ECO (EBUY.PA)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

LYXOR DIG ECO (EBUY.PA) predictions by visitors

LYXOR DIG ECO (EBUY.PA) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.