Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -54.75% Neutral -0.12% Neutral

Downtrend:-54.75%

Neutral:-0.12%
36420.349 34677.993 36420.349
34677.993
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -48.22% Neutral -0.94% Neutral

Downtrend:-48.22%

Neutral:-0.94%
36741.905 34067.822 36741.905
34067.822
30 Days Neutral Neutral -5.89% Neutral 8.78% Neutral

Neutral:-5.89%

Neutral:8.78%
40616.04 33660.845 40616.04
33660.845

Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 20 Oct 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 54.75% probability. Moreover, the probability that Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI) price has no a definite trend is 45.25% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI) price will reach 36358.727128854 and 34818.431715751 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 25, 2021 if the real price is between 38176.663485297 and 33077.510129963

There will be a downward trend and -0.12% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 34818.431715751. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -54.75%

Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -0.12%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI) stock prices in the next 5 days

Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 20 Oct 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 48.22% probability. Moreover, the probability that Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI) price has no a definite trend is 51.78% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI) price will reach 36679.739379841 and 34205.790006312 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 30, 2021 if the real price is between 38513.726348833 and 32495.500505997

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.94% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 34205.790006312. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -48.22%

Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -0.94%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI) stock prices in the next 10 days

Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 20 Oct 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 5.89% probability. Moreover, the probability that Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI) price has no a definite trend is 94.11% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI) price will reach 40547.319807682 and 33660.845100496 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 19, 2021 if the real price is between 42574.685798066 and 31977.802845471

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 8.78% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 40547.319807682. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -5.89%

Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 8.78%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI) predictions by visitors

Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.