Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -9.31% Neutral 1.79% Neutral

Neutral:-9.31%

Neutral:1.79%
35313.397 33046.417 35313.397
33046.417
10 Days Neutral Neutral 0.05% Neutral 3.08% Neutral

Neutral:0.05%

Neutral:3.08%
35494.974 33303.765 35494.974
33303.765
30 Days Neutral Neutral 4.74% Profit 10.6% Neutral

Neutral:4.74%

Profit:10.6%
38428.048 32932.056 38428.048
32932.056

Mini Dow Jones Indus.-$5 (YM=F) price prediction for the next 5 days on 26 Jan 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 9.31% probability. Moreover, the probability that Mini Dow Jones Indus.-$5 (YM=F) price has no a definite trend is 90.69% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Mini Dow Jones Indus.-$5 (YM=F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Mini Dow Jones Indus.-$5 (YM=F) price will reach 35291.613871193 and 33362.162685496 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Mini Dow Jones Indus.-$5 (YM=F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 31, 2023 if the real price is between 37056.194564753 and 31694.054551221

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.79% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 35291.613871193. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Mini Dow Jones Indus.-$5 (YM=F) prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Mini Dow Jones Indus.-$5 (YM=F) for the next 5 days

Neutral -9.31%

Mini Dow Jones Indus.-$5 (YM=F) profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 1.79%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Mini Dow Jones Indus.-$5 (YM=F) prices in the next 5 days

Mini Dow Jones Indus.-$5 (YM=F) price prediction for the next 10 days on 26 Jan 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0.05% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Mini Dow Jones Indus.-$5 (YM=F) price has no a definite trend is 99.95% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Mini Dow Jones Indus.-$5 (YM=F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Mini Dow Jones Indus.-$5 (YM=F) price will reach 35473.07862103 and 33621.969773483 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Mini Dow Jones Indus.-$5 (YM=F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 05, 2023 if the real price is between 37246.732552081 and 31940.871284809

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.08% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 35473.07862103. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Mini Dow Jones Indus.-$5 (YM=F) prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Mini Dow Jones Indus.-$5 (YM=F) for the next 10 days

Neutral 0.05%

Mini Dow Jones Indus.-$5 (YM=F) profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 3.08%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Mini Dow Jones Indus.-$5 (YM=F) prices in the next 10 days

Mini Dow Jones Indus.-$5 (YM=F) price prediction for the next 30 days on 26 Jan 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 4.74% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Mini Dow Jones Indus.-$5 (YM=F) price has no a definite trend is 95.26% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Mini Dow Jones Indus.-$5 (YM=F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Mini Dow Jones Indus.-$5 (YM=F) price will reach 38404.343480158 and 32932.055808067 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Mini Dow Jones Indus.-$5 (YM=F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 25, 2023 if the real price is between 40324.560654166 and 31285.453017664

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 10.6% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 38404.343480158. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Mini Dow Jones Indus.-$5 (YM=F) prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Mini Dow Jones Indus.-$5 (YM=F) for the next 30 days

Neutral 4.74%

Mini Dow Jones Indus.-$5 (YM=F) profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 10.6%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Mini Dow Jones Indus.-$5 (YM=F) prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Mini Dow Jones Indus.-$5 (YM=F)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Mini Dow Jones Indus.-$5 (YM=F) predictions by visitors

Mini Dow Jones Indus.-$5 (YM=F) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.