5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 12.11% probability. Moreover, the probability that DIGITAL TELECOMMUNICATIONS (DIF.BK) price has no a definite trend is 87.89% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, DIGITAL TELECOMMUNICATIONS (DIF.BK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days.
In the 5-day price prediction, DIGITAL TELECOMMUNICATIONS (DIF.BK) price will reach 8.482 and 8.131 in the best and worst conditions respectively.
Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors)
Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.
The final result of the 5-day DIGITAL TELECOMMUNICATIONS (DIF.BK) predictions demonstrate that:
This prediction will be valid by Dec 03, 2023 if the real price is between 8.906 and 7.725
There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.16% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 8.482. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.
Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in DIGITAL TELECOMMUNICATIONS (DIF.BK), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.