Maximum and minimum Dis Fastigheter AB short-term price forecast for Mar,Apr,May 2024

Dis Fastigheter AB stock short term price prediction: Mar,Apr,May 2024|DIOS.ST: 124.609
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -43.57% Loss -1.75% Sell

Downtrend:-43.57%

Loss:-1.75%
79.312 70.570 79.312
70.570
10 Days Sell Downtrend -29.86% Loss -4.99% Sell

Downtrend:-29.86%

Loss:-4.99%
78.884 68.576 78.884
68.576
30 Days Neutral Neutral -11.64% Neutral 0.99% Neutral

Neutral:-11.64%

Neutral:0.99%
86.117 66.033 86.117
66.033

Dis Fastigheter AB (DIOS.ST) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 22 Feb 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 43.57% probability. Moreover, the probability that Dis Fastigheter AB (DIOS.ST) price has no a definite trend is 56.43% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Dis Fastigheter AB (DIOS.ST) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Dis Fastigheter AB (DIOS.ST) price will reach 78.538 and 72.328 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Dis Fastigheter AB (DIOS.ST) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 27, 2024 if the real price is between 82.465 and 68.712

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.75% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 72.328. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Dis Fastigheter AB (DIOS.ST), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Dis Fastigheter AB (DIOS.ST) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Dis Fastigheter AB (DIOS.ST) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -43.57%

Dis Fastigheter AB (DIOS.ST) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -1.75%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Dis Fastigheter AB (DIOS.ST) stock prices in the next 5 days

Dis Fastigheter AB (DIOS.ST) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 22 Feb 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 29.86% probability. Moreover, the probability that Dis Fastigheter AB (DIOS.ST) price has no a definite trend is 70.14% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Dis Fastigheter AB (DIOS.ST) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Dis Fastigheter AB (DIOS.ST) price will reach 78.115 and 70.285 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Dis Fastigheter AB (DIOS.ST) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 03, 2024 if the real price is between 82.020 and 66.770

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -4.99% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 70.285. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Dis Fastigheter AB (DIOS.ST), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Dis Fastigheter AB (DIOS.ST) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Dis Fastigheter AB (DIOS.ST) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -29.86%

Dis Fastigheter AB (DIOS.ST) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Loss -4.99%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Dis Fastigheter AB (DIOS.ST) stock prices in the next 10 days

Dis Fastigheter AB (DIOS.ST) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 22 Feb 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 11.64% probability. Moreover, the probability that Dis Fastigheter AB (DIOS.ST) price has no a definite trend is 88.36% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Dis Fastigheter AB (DIOS.ST) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Dis Fastigheter AB (DIOS.ST) price will reach 85.277 and 66.033 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Dis Fastigheter AB (DIOS.ST) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 23, 2024 if the real price is between 89.541 and 62.731

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.99% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 85.277. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Dis Fastigheter AB (DIOS.ST), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Dis Fastigheter AB (DIOS.ST) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Dis Fastigheter AB (DIOS.ST) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -11.64%

Dis Fastigheter AB (DIOS.ST) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 0.99%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Dis Fastigheter AB (DIOS.ST) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Dis Fastigheter AB (DIOS.ST)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Dis Fastigheter AB (DIOS.ST) predictions by visitors

Dis Fastigheter AB (DIOS.ST) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.