Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -80.44% Loss -1.62% Sell

Downtrend:-80.44%

Loss:-1.62%
92.747 83.986 92.747
83.986
10 Days Sell Downtrend -68% Loss -9.04% Sell

Downtrend:-68%

Loss:-9.04%
91.971 78.207 91.971
78.207
30 Days Neutral Downtrend -22.53% Neutral -0.96% Neutral

Downtrend:-22.53%

Neutral:-0.96%
102.759 74.765 102.759
74.765

DELTA PLUS GROUP (DLTA.PA) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 21 Oct 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 80.44% probability. Moreover, the probability that DELTA PLUS GROUP (DLTA.PA) price has no a definite trend is 19.56% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, DELTA PLUS GROUP (DLTA.PA) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, DELTA PLUS GROUP (DLTA.PA) price will reach 92.128238953426 and 85.225554251947 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day DELTA PLUS GROUP (DLTA.PA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 26, 2021 if the real price is between 96.734650901097 and 80.96427653935

There will be a downward trend and -1.62% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 85.225554251947. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Forecast charts of the DELTA PLUS GROUP (DLTA.PA) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of DELTA PLUS GROUP (DLTA.PA) stock for the next 5 days

Strong Downtrend -80.44%

DELTA PLUS GROUP (DLTA.PA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -1.62%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest DELTA PLUS GROUP (DLTA.PA) stock prices in the next 5 days

DELTA PLUS GROUP (DLTA.PA) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 21 Oct 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 68% probability. Moreover, the probability that DELTA PLUS GROUP (DLTA.PA) price has no a definite trend is 32% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, DELTA PLUS GROUP (DLTA.PA) price is expected to fall in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, DELTA PLUS GROUP (DLTA.PA) price will reach 91.358340976285 and 79.360898003892 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day DELTA PLUS GROUP (DLTA.PA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 31, 2021 if the real price is between 95.926258025099 and 75.392853103698

There will be a downward trend and -9.04% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 79.360898003892. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Forecast charts of the DELTA PLUS GROUP (DLTA.PA) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of DELTA PLUS GROUP (DLTA.PA) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -68%

DELTA PLUS GROUP (DLTA.PA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -9.04%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest DELTA PLUS GROUP (DLTA.PA) stock prices in the next 10 days

DELTA PLUS GROUP (DLTA.PA) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 21 Oct 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 22.53% probability. Moreover, the probability that DELTA PLUS GROUP (DLTA.PA) price has no a definite trend is 77.47% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, DELTA PLUS GROUP (DLTA.PA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, DELTA PLUS GROUP (DLTA.PA) price will reach 102.07406542952 and 74.765444810673 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day DELTA PLUS GROUP (DLTA.PA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 20, 2021 if the real price is between 107.177768701 and 71.027172570139

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.96% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 75.868683268145. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the DELTA PLUS GROUP (DLTA.PA) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of DELTA PLUS GROUP (DLTA.PA) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -22.53%

DELTA PLUS GROUP (DLTA.PA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral -0.96%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest DELTA PLUS GROUP (DLTA.PA) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for DELTA PLUS GROUP (DLTA.PA)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

DELTA PLUS GROUP (DLTA.PA) predictions by visitors

DELTA PLUS GROUP (DLTA.PA) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.