Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -57.4% Loss -3.94% Sell

Downtrend:-57.4%

Loss:-3.94%
25.465 22.485 25.465
22.485
10 Days Sell Downtrend -16.67% Loss -13.43% Sell

Downtrend:-16.67%

Loss:-13.43%
25.208 20.446 25.208
20.446
30 Days Neutral Neutral -11.22% Loss -25.65% Neutral

Neutral:-11.22%

Loss:-25.65%
25.339 17.373 25.339
17.373

Delta Apparel, Inc. (DLA) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 26 Oct 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 57.4% probability. Moreover, the probability that Delta Apparel, Inc. (DLA) price has no a definite trend is 42.6% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Delta Apparel, Inc. (DLA) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Delta Apparel, Inc. (DLA) price will reach 25.46515999213 and 23.119697027692 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Delta Apparel, Inc. (DLA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 31, 2021 if the real price is between 26.738417991737 and 21.963712176307

There will be a downward trend and -3.94% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 23.119697027692. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Forecast charts of the Delta Apparel, Inc. (DLA) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Delta Apparel, Inc. (DLA) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -57.4%

Delta Apparel, Inc. (DLA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Loss -3.94%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Delta Apparel, Inc. (DLA) stock prices in the next 5 days

Delta Apparel, Inc. (DLA) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 26 Oct 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 16.67% probability. Moreover, the probability that Delta Apparel, Inc. (DLA) price has no a definite trend is 83.33% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Delta Apparel, Inc. (DLA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Delta Apparel, Inc. (DLA) price will reach 25.208177988473 and 21.023367272232 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Delta Apparel, Inc. (DLA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 05, 2021 if the real price is between 26.468586887897 and 19.972198908621

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -13.43% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 21.023367272232. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Delta Apparel, Inc. (DLA) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Delta Apparel, Inc. (DLA) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -16.67%

Delta Apparel, Inc. (DLA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -13.43%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Delta Apparel, Inc. (DLA) stock prices in the next 10 days

Delta Apparel, Inc. (DLA) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 26 Oct 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 11.22% probability. Moreover, the probability that Delta Apparel, Inc. (DLA) price has no a definite trend is 88.78% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Delta Apparel, Inc. (DLA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Delta Apparel, Inc. (DLA) price will reach 25.339183440444 and 17.373362020473 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Delta Apparel, Inc. (DLA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 25, 2021 if the real price is between 26.606142612467 and 16.504693919449

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -25.65% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 17.863564978517. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Delta Apparel, Inc. (DLA) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Delta Apparel, Inc. (DLA) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -11.22%

Delta Apparel, Inc. (DLA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -25.65%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Delta Apparel, Inc. (DLA) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Delta Apparel, Inc. (DLA)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Delta Apparel, Inc. (DLA) predictions by visitors

Delta Apparel, Inc. (DLA) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.