Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -19.95% Loss -14.6% Sell

Downtrend:-19.95%

Loss:-14.6%
7.429 5.408 7.429
5.408
10 Days Sell Downtrend -37.88% Loss -17.56% Sell

Downtrend:-37.88%

Loss:-17.56%
7.234 5.394 7.234
5.394
30 Days Sell Downtrend -20.17% Loss -26.79% Sell

Downtrend:-20.17%

Loss:-26.79%
7.34 4.673 7.34
4.673

Delcath Systems, Inc. (DCTH) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 18 Jan 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 19.95% probability. Moreover, the probability that Delcath Systems, Inc. (DCTH) price has no a definite trend is 80.05% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Delcath Systems, Inc. (DCTH) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Delcath Systems, Inc. (DCTH) price will reach 7.1453182855088 and 5.4807014963263 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Delcath Systems, Inc. (DCTH) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 23, 2022 if the real price is between 7.5025841997842 and 5.20666642151

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -14.6% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 5.4807014963263. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Delcath Systems, Inc. (DCTH) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Delcath Systems, Inc. (DCTH) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -19.95%

Delcath Systems, Inc. (DCTH) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -14.6%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Delcath Systems, Inc. (DCTH) stock prices in the next 5 days

Delcath Systems, Inc. (DCTH) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 18 Jan 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 37.88% probability. Moreover, the probability that Delcath Systems, Inc. (DCTH) price has no a definite trend is 62.12% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Delcath Systems, Inc. (DCTH) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Delcath Systems, Inc. (DCTH) price will reach 6.9577178465829 and 5.4664450462699 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Delcath Systems, Inc. (DCTH) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 28, 2022 if the real price is between 7.3056037389121 and 5.1931227939564

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -17.56% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 5.4664450462699. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Delcath Systems, Inc. (DCTH) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Delcath Systems, Inc. (DCTH) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -37.88%

Delcath Systems, Inc. (DCTH) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -17.56%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Delcath Systems, Inc. (DCTH) stock prices in the next 10 days

Delcath Systems, Inc. (DCTH) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 18 Jan 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 20.17% probability. Moreover, the probability that Delcath Systems, Inc. (DCTH) price has no a definite trend is 79.83% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Delcath Systems, Inc. (DCTH) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Delcath Systems, Inc. (DCTH) price will reach 7.0598995714648 and 4.67289438917 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Delcath Systems, Inc. (DCTH) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 17, 2022 if the real price is between 7.412894550038 and 4.4392496697115

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -26.79% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 4.735477904227. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Delcath Systems, Inc. (DCTH) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Delcath Systems, Inc. (DCTH) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -20.17%

Delcath Systems, Inc. (DCTH) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -26.79%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Delcath Systems, Inc. (DCTH) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Delcath Systems, Inc. (DCTH)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Delcath Systems, Inc. (DCTH) predictions by visitors

Delcath Systems, Inc. (DCTH) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.