Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -18.21% Neutral 3.49% Neutral

Downtrend:-18.21%

Neutral:3.49%
4460.158 4104.924 4460.158
4104.924
10 Days Neutral Neutral 11.3% Profit 6.2% Neutral

Neutral:11.3%

Profit:6.2%
4563.707 4117.447 4563.707
4117.447
30 Days Neutral Neutral 10.16% Profit 21.73% Neutral

Neutral:10.16%

Profit:21.73%
5248.48 4100.286 5248.48
4100.286

AVENUE SUPERMARTS (DMART.NS) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 17 Sep 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 18.21% probability. Moreover, the probability that AVENUE SUPERMARTS (DMART.NS) price has no a definite trend is 81.79% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, AVENUE SUPERMARTS (DMART.NS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, AVENUE SUPERMARTS (DMART.NS) price will reach 4403.0380482685 and 4224.1365769121 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day AVENUE SUPERMARTS (DMART.NS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 22, 2021 if the real price is between 4623.1899506819 and 4012.9297480665

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.49% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 4403.0380482685. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the AVENUE SUPERMARTS (DMART.NS) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of AVENUE SUPERMARTS (DMART.NS) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -18.21%

AVENUE SUPERMARTS (DMART.NS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Profit 3.49%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest AVENUE SUPERMARTS (DMART.NS) stock prices in the next 5 days

AVENUE SUPERMARTS (DMART.NS) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 17 Sep 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 11.3% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that AVENUE SUPERMARTS (DMART.NS) price has no a definite trend is 88.7% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, AVENUE SUPERMARTS (DMART.NS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, AVENUE SUPERMARTS (DMART.NS) price will reach 4505.2610418204 and 4237.022399436 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day AVENUE SUPERMARTS (DMART.NS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 27, 2021 if the real price is between 4730.5240939114 and 4025.1712794642

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 6.2% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 4505.2610418204. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the AVENUE SUPERMARTS (DMART.NS) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of AVENUE SUPERMARTS (DMART.NS) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 11.3%

AVENUE SUPERMARTS (DMART.NS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 6.2%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest AVENUE SUPERMARTS (DMART.NS) stock prices in the next 10 days

AVENUE SUPERMARTS (DMART.NS) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 17 Sep 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 10.16% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that AVENUE SUPERMARTS (DMART.NS) price has no a definite trend is 89.84% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, AVENUE SUPERMARTS (DMART.NS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, AVENUE SUPERMARTS (DMART.NS) price will reach 5181.2646038065 and 4100.2864086628 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day AVENUE SUPERMARTS (DMART.NS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 17, 2021 if the real price is between 5440.3278339968 and 3895.2720882297

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 21.73% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 5181.2646038065. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the AVENUE SUPERMARTS (DMART.NS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of AVENUE SUPERMARTS (DMART.NS) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 10.16%

AVENUE SUPERMARTS (DMART.NS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Profit 21.73%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest AVENUE SUPERMARTS (DMART.NS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for AVENUE SUPERMARTS (DMART.NS)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

AVENUE SUPERMARTS (DMART.NS) predictions by visitors

AVENUE SUPERMARTS (DMART.NS) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.