Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -48.82% Neutral 2.61% Neutral

Downtrend:-48.82%

Neutral:2.61%
7.678 7.306 7.678
7.306
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -23.41% Neutral 3.31% Neutral

Downtrend:-23.41%

Neutral:3.31%
7.738 7.297 7.738
7.297
30 Days Neutral Neutral 2.13% Profit 13.07% Neutral

Neutral:2.13%

Profit:13.07%
8.537 7.223 8.537
7.223

Dreyfus Alcentra Global Credit (DCF) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 29 Jun 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 48.82% probability. Moreover, the probability that Dreyfus Alcentra Global Credit (DCF) price has no a definite trend is 51.18% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Dreyfus Alcentra Global Credit (DCF) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Dreyfus Alcentra Global Credit (DCF) price will reach 7.6473971656303 and 7.3055006388794 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Dreyfus Alcentra Global Credit (DCF) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 04, 2022 if the real price is between 8.0297670239118 and 6.9402256069354

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.61% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 7.6473971656303. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Dreyfus Alcentra Global Credit (DCF) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Dreyfus Alcentra Global Credit (DCF) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -48.82%

Dreyfus Alcentra Global Credit (DCF) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 2.61%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Dreyfus Alcentra Global Credit (DCF) stock prices in the next 5 days

Dreyfus Alcentra Global Credit (DCF) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 29 Jun 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 23.41% probability. Moreover, the probability that Dreyfus Alcentra Global Credit (DCF) price has no a definite trend is 76.59% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Dreyfus Alcentra Global Credit (DCF) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Dreyfus Alcentra Global Credit (DCF) price will reach 7.7071203354063 and 7.2973291656072 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Dreyfus Alcentra Global Credit (DCF) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 09, 2022 if the real price is between 8.0924763521766 and 6.9324627073269

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.31% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 7.7071203354063. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Dreyfus Alcentra Global Credit (DCF) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Dreyfus Alcentra Global Credit (DCF) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -23.41%

Dreyfus Alcentra Global Credit (DCF) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 3.31%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Dreyfus Alcentra Global Credit (DCF) stock prices in the next 10 days

Dreyfus Alcentra Global Credit (DCF) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 29 Jun 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 2.13% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Dreyfus Alcentra Global Credit (DCF) price has no a definite trend is 97.87% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Dreyfus Alcentra Global Credit (DCF) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Dreyfus Alcentra Global Credit (DCF) price will reach 8.5020815837338 and 7.222822036094 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Dreyfus Alcentra Global Credit (DCF) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 29, 2022 if the real price is between 8.9271856629205 and 6.8616809342893

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 13.07% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 8.5020815837338. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Dreyfus Alcentra Global Credit (DCF) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Dreyfus Alcentra Global Credit (DCF) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 2.13%

Dreyfus Alcentra Global Credit (DCF) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 13.07%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Dreyfus Alcentra Global Credit (DCF) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Dreyfus Alcentra Global Credit (DCF)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Dreyfus Alcentra Global Credit (DCF) predictions by visitors

Dreyfus Alcentra Global Credit (DCF) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.