Maximum and minimum CUSTODIAN REIT PLC ORD 1P short-term price forecast for May,Jun,Jul 2024

CUSTODIAN REIT PLC ORD 1P stock short term price prediction: May,Jun,Jul 2024|CREI.L: 97.610
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -17.19% Loss -1.96% Sell

Downtrend:-17.19%

Loss:-1.96%
83.586 69.867 83.586
69.867
10 Days Neutral Neutral -2.73% Loss -2.56% Neutral

Neutral:-2.73%

Loss:-2.56%
83.725 69.289 83.725
69.289
30 Days Neutral Neutral 6.1% Profit 23.05% Neutral

Neutral:6.1%

Profit:23.05%
104.081 69.314 104.081
69.314

CUSTODIAN REIT PLC ORD 1P (CREI.L) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 25 Apr 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 17.19% probability. Moreover, the probability that CUSTODIAN REIT PLC ORD 1P (CREI.L) price has no a definite trend is 82.81% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CUSTODIAN REIT PLC ORD 1P (CREI.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, CUSTODIAN REIT PLC ORD 1P (CREI.L) price will reach 79.176 and 70.146 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day CUSTODIAN REIT PLC ORD 1P (CREI.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Apr 30, 2024 if the real price is between 83.134 and 66.639

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.96% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 70.146. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in CUSTODIAN REIT PLC ORD 1P (CREI.L), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the CUSTODIAN REIT PLC ORD 1P (CREI.L) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of CUSTODIAN REIT PLC ORD 1P (CREI.L) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -17.19%

CUSTODIAN REIT PLC ORD 1P (CREI.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -1.96%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CUSTODIAN REIT PLC ORD 1P (CREI.L) stock prices in the next 5 days

CUSTODIAN REIT PLC ORD 1P (CREI.L) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 25 Apr 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 2.73% probability. Moreover, the probability that CUSTODIAN REIT PLC ORD 1P (CREI.L) price has no a definite trend is 97.27% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CUSTODIAN REIT PLC ORD 1P (CREI.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, CUSTODIAN REIT PLC ORD 1P (CREI.L) price will reach 79.307 and 69.565 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day CUSTODIAN REIT PLC ORD 1P (CREI.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 05, 2024 if the real price is between 83.272 and 66.087

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -2.56% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 69.565. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in CUSTODIAN REIT PLC ORD 1P (CREI.L), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the CUSTODIAN REIT PLC ORD 1P (CREI.L) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of CUSTODIAN REIT PLC ORD 1P (CREI.L) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -2.73%

CUSTODIAN REIT PLC ORD 1P (CREI.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -2.56%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CUSTODIAN REIT PLC ORD 1P (CREI.L) stock prices in the next 10 days

CUSTODIAN REIT PLC ORD 1P (CREI.L) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 25 Apr 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 6.1% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that CUSTODIAN REIT PLC ORD 1P (CREI.L) price has no a definite trend is 93.9% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CUSTODIAN REIT PLC ORD 1P (CREI.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, CUSTODIAN REIT PLC ORD 1P (CREI.L) price will reach 98.589 and 69.314 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day CUSTODIAN REIT PLC ORD 1P (CREI.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 25, 2024 if the real price is between 103.519 and 65.848

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 23.05% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 98.589. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in CUSTODIAN REIT PLC ORD 1P (CREI.L), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the CUSTODIAN REIT PLC ORD 1P (CREI.L) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of CUSTODIAN REIT PLC ORD 1P (CREI.L) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 6.1%

CUSTODIAN REIT PLC ORD 1P (CREI.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Profit 23.05%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CUSTODIAN REIT PLC ORD 1P (CREI.L) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for CUSTODIAN REIT PLC ORD 1P (CREI.L)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

CUSTODIAN REIT PLC ORD 1P (CREI.L) predictions by visitors

CUSTODIAN REIT PLC ORD 1P (CREI.L) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.