Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Uptrend 18.78% Neutral 1.37% Neutral

Uptrend:18.78%

Neutral:1.37%
87.379 78.61 87.379
78.61
10 Days Neutral Neutral -10.48% Profit 5.66% Neutral

Neutral:-10.48%

Profit:5.66%
90.493 79.077 90.493
79.077
30 Days Buy Uptrend 21.07% Profit 19.73% Buy

Uptrend:21.07%

Profit:19.73%
102.163 79.216 102.163
79.216

Crude Oil Jul 21 (CL=F) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 21 Oct 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 18.78% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Crude Oil Jul 21 (CL=F) price has no a definite trend is 81.22% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Crude Oil Jul 21 (CL=F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Crude Oil Jul 21 (CL=F) price will reach 85.860004663467 and 80.274105682969 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Crude Oil Jul 21 (CL=F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 26, 2021 if the real price is between 90.153004896641 and 76.260400398821

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.37% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 85.860004663467. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Crude Oil Jul 21 (CL=F) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Crude Oil Jul 21 (CL=F) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral 18.78%

Crude Oil Jul 21 (CL=F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 1.37%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Crude Oil Jul 21 (CL=F) stock prices in the next 5 days

Crude Oil Jul 21 (CL=F) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 21 Oct 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 10.48% probability. Moreover, the probability that Crude Oil Jul 21 (CL=F) price has no a definite trend is 89.52% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Crude Oil Jul 21 (CL=F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Crude Oil Jul 21 (CL=F) price will reach 88.919456899166 and 80.751132667065 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Crude Oil Jul 21 (CL=F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 31, 2021 if the real price is between 93.365429744124 and 76.713576033711

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 5.66% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 88.919456899166. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Crude Oil Jul 21 (CL=F) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Crude Oil Jul 21 (CL=F) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -10.48%

Crude Oil Jul 21 (CL=F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 5.66%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Crude Oil Jul 21 (CL=F) stock prices in the next 10 days

Crude Oil Jul 21 (CL=F) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 21 Oct 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 21.07% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Crude Oil Jul 21 (CL=F) price has no a definite trend is 78.93% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Crude Oil Jul 21 (CL=F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Crude Oil Jul 21 (CL=F) price will reach 100.38662731647 and 79.215764667434 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Crude Oil Jul 21 (CL=F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 20, 2021 if the real price is between 105.4059586823 and 75.254976434062

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 19.73% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 100.38662731647. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Crude Oil Jul 21 (CL=F) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Crude Oil Jul 21 (CL=F) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 21.07%

Crude Oil Jul 21 (CL=F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Profit 19.73%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Crude Oil Jul 21 (CL=F) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Crude Oil Jul 21 (CL=F)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Crude Oil Jul 21 (CL=F) predictions by visitors

Crude Oil Jul 21 (CL=F) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.