Maximum and minimum COSAN ON NM short-term price forecast for May,Jun,Jul 2024

COSAN       ON      NM stock short term price prediction: May,Jun,Jul 2024|CSAN3.SA: 24.81
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -42.08% Loss -4.25% Sell

Downtrend:-42.08%

Loss:-4.25%
15.97 14.01 15.97
14.01
10 Days Sell Downtrend -36.77% Loss -10.4% Sell

Downtrend:-36.77%

Loss:-10.4%
15.87 13.18 15.87
13.18
30 Days Sell Downtrend -27.79% Loss -9.64% Sell

Downtrend:-27.79%

Loss:-9.64%
16.52 12.67 16.52
12.67

COSAN ON NM (CSAN3.SA) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 11 Apr 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 42.08% probability. Moreover, the probability that COSAN ON NM (CSAN3.SA) price has no a definite trend is 57.92% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, COSAN ON NM (CSAN3.SA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, COSAN ON NM (CSAN3.SA) price will reach 15.37 and 14.01 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day COSAN ON NM (CSAN3.SA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Apr 16, 2024 if the real price is between 16.14 and 13.31

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -4.25% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 14.01. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in COSAN ON NM (CSAN3.SA), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the COSAN ON NM (CSAN3.SA) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of COSAN ON NM (CSAN3.SA) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -42.08%

COSAN ON NM (CSAN3.SA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -4.25%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest COSAN ON NM (CSAN3.SA) stock prices in the next 5 days

COSAN ON NM (CSAN3.SA) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 11 Apr 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 36.77% probability. Moreover, the probability that COSAN ON NM (CSAN3.SA) price has no a definite trend is 63.23% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, COSAN ON NM (CSAN3.SA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, COSAN ON NM (CSAN3.SA) price will reach 15.28 and 13.18 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day COSAN ON NM (CSAN3.SA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Apr 21, 2024 if the real price is between 16.04 and 12.52

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -10.4% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 13.18. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in COSAN ON NM (CSAN3.SA), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the COSAN ON NM (CSAN3.SA) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of COSAN ON NM (CSAN3.SA) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -36.77%

COSAN ON NM (CSAN3.SA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -10.4%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest COSAN ON NM (CSAN3.SA) stock prices in the next 10 days

COSAN ON NM (CSAN3.SA) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 11 Apr 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 27.79% probability. Moreover, the probability that COSAN ON NM (CSAN3.SA) price has no a definite trend is 72.21% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, COSAN ON NM (CSAN3.SA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, COSAN ON NM (CSAN3.SA) price will reach 15.91 and 12.67 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day COSAN ON NM (CSAN3.SA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 11, 2024 if the real price is between 16.70 and 12.03

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -9.64% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 12.67. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in COSAN ON NM (CSAN3.SA), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the COSAN ON NM (CSAN3.SA) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of COSAN ON NM (CSAN3.SA) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -27.79%

COSAN ON NM (CSAN3.SA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Loss -9.64%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest COSAN ON NM (CSAN3.SA) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for COSAN ON NM (CSAN3.SA)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

COSAN ON NM (CSAN3.SA) predictions by visitors

COSAN ON NM (CSAN3.SA) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.