Maximum and minimum CORPORACION FINANCIERA ALBA S.A short-term price forecast for Mar,Apr,May 2024

CORPORACION FINANCIERA ALBA S.A stock short term price prediction: Mar,Apr,May 2024|ALB.MC: 68.5488095045089664836268639191985
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Buy Uptrend 50.61% Profit 5.66% Buy

Uptrend:50.61%

Profit:5.66%
51.8567711806354054715484380722046 47.0197034421119042235659435391426 51.8567711806354054715484380722046
47.0197034421119042235659435391426
10 Days Neutral Neutral -0.41% Neutral 3.3% Neutral

Neutral:-0.41%

Neutral:3.3%
51.3274136585994256165577098727226 46.4146598279921818175353109836578 51.3274136585994256165577098727226
46.4146598279921818175353109836578
30 Days Neutral Neutral -13.96% Profit 10.17% Neutral

Neutral:-13.96%

Profit:10.17%
56.1756525998976954383579140994698 44.9860236197753238229779526591301 56.1756525998976954383579140994698
44.9860236197753238229779526591301

CORPORACION FINANCIERA ALBA S.A (ALB.MC) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 22 Feb 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 50.61% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that CORPORACION FINANCIERA ALBA S.A (ALB.MC) price has no a definite trend is 49.39% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CORPORACION FINANCIERA ALBA S.A (ALB.MC) price is expected to rise in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, CORPORACION FINANCIERA ALBA S.A (ALB.MC) price will reach 51.3800482749938964843750000000000 and 48.3659712225198745727539062500000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day CORPORACION FINANCIERA ALBA S.A (ALB.MC) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 27, 2024 if the real price is between 53.9490506887435898875082784797996 and 45.9476726613938808441162109375000

There will be an upward trend and 5.66% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 51.3800482749938964843750000000000. So, it is suggested that buy it.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in CORPORACION FINANCIERA ALBA S.A (ALB.MC), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the CORPORACION FINANCIERA ALBA S.A (ALB.MC) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of CORPORACION FINANCIERA ALBA S.A (ALB.MC) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Uptrend 50.61%

CORPORACION FINANCIERA ALBA S.A (ALB.MC) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Profit 5.66%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CORPORACION FINANCIERA ALBA S.A (ALB.MC) stock prices in the next 5 days

CORPORACION FINANCIERA ALBA S.A (ALB.MC) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 22 Feb 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 0.41% probability. Moreover, the probability that CORPORACION FINANCIERA ALBA S.A (ALB.MC) price has no a definite trend is 99.59% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CORPORACION FINANCIERA ALBA S.A (ALB.MC) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, CORPORACION FINANCIERA ALBA S.A (ALB.MC) price will reach 50.8555571734905242919921875000000 and 47.7436040043830871582031250000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day CORPORACION FINANCIERA ALBA S.A (ALB.MC) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 03, 2024 if the real price is between 53.3983350321650505065917968750000 and 45.3564238041639313792074972297996

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.3% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 50.8555571734905242919921875000000. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in CORPORACION FINANCIERA ALBA S.A (ALB.MC), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the CORPORACION FINANCIERA ALBA S.A (ALB.MC) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of CORPORACION FINANCIERA ALBA S.A (ALB.MC) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -0.41%

CORPORACION FINANCIERA ALBA S.A (ALB.MC) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 3.3%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CORPORACION FINANCIERA ALBA S.A (ALB.MC) stock prices in the next 10 days

CORPORACION FINANCIERA ALBA S.A (ALB.MC) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 22 Feb 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 13.96% probability. Moreover, the probability that CORPORACION FINANCIERA ALBA S.A (ALB.MC) price has no a definite trend is 86.04% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CORPORACION FINANCIERA ALBA S.A (ALB.MC) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, CORPORACION FINANCIERA ALBA S.A (ALB.MC) price will reach 55.6592259168624892140542215202004 and 44.9860236197753238229779526591301 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day CORPORACION FINANCIERA ALBA S.A (ALB.MC) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 23, 2024 if the real price is between 58.4421872127056118984000931959599 and 42.7367224387865576318290550261736

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 10.17% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 55.6592259168624892140542215202004. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in CORPORACION FINANCIERA ALBA S.A (ALB.MC), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the CORPORACION FINANCIERA ALBA S.A (ALB.MC) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of CORPORACION FINANCIERA ALBA S.A (ALB.MC) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -13.96%

CORPORACION FINANCIERA ALBA S.A (ALB.MC) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 10.17%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CORPORACION FINANCIERA ALBA S.A (ALB.MC) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for CORPORACION FINANCIERA ALBA S.A (ALB.MC)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

CORPORACION FINANCIERA ALBA S.A (ALB.MC) predictions by visitors

CORPORACION FINANCIERA ALBA S.A (ALB.MC) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.