Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral 13.1% Profit 5.29% Neutral

Neutral:13.1%

Profit:5.29%
3.576 3.272 3.576
3.272
10 Days Neutral Neutral -12.32% Profit 6.38% Neutral

Neutral:-12.32%

Profit:6.38%
3.647 3.239 3.647
3.239
30 Days Neutral Neutral -5.46% Profit 13.17% Neutral

Neutral:-5.46%

Profit:13.17%
3.888 3.228 3.888
3.228

SANEPAR ON N2 (SAPR3.SA) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 02 Feb 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 13.1% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that SANEPAR ON N2 (SAPR3.SA) price has no a definite trend is 86.9% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SANEPAR ON N2 (SAPR3.SA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, SANEPAR ON N2 (SAPR3.SA) price will reach 3.5657906601551 and 3.3318937787248 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day SANEPAR ON N2 (SAPR3.SA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 07, 2023 if the real price is between 3.7440801931629 and 3.1652990897886

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 5.29% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 3.5657906601551. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the SANEPAR ON N2 (SAPR3.SA) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of SANEPAR ON N2 (SAPR3.SA) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral 13.1%

SANEPAR ON N2 (SAPR3.SA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Profit 5.29%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SANEPAR ON N2 (SAPR3.SA) stock prices in the next 5 days

SANEPAR ON N2 (SAPR3.SA) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 02 Feb 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 12.32% probability. Moreover, the probability that SANEPAR ON N2 (SAPR3.SA) price has no a definite trend is 87.68% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SANEPAR ON N2 (SAPR3.SA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, SANEPAR ON N2 (SAPR3.SA) price will reach 3.6358461866086 and 3.2983738403487 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day SANEPAR ON N2 (SAPR3.SA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 12, 2023 if the real price is between 3.817638495939 and 3.1334551483313

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 6.38% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 3.6358461866086. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the SANEPAR ON N2 (SAPR3.SA) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of SANEPAR ON N2 (SAPR3.SA) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -12.32%

SANEPAR ON N2 (SAPR3.SA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 6.38%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SANEPAR ON N2 (SAPR3.SA) stock prices in the next 10 days

SANEPAR ON N2 (SAPR3.SA) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 02 Feb 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 5.46% probability. Moreover, the probability that SANEPAR ON N2 (SAPR3.SA) price has no a definite trend is 94.54% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SANEPAR ON N2 (SAPR3.SA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, SANEPAR ON N2 (SAPR3.SA) price will reach 3.8761185542138 and 3.2277408759306 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day SANEPAR ON N2 (SAPR3.SA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 04, 2023 if the real price is between 4.0699244819245 and 3.0663538321341

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 13.17% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 3.8761185542138. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the SANEPAR ON N2 (SAPR3.SA) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of SANEPAR ON N2 (SAPR3.SA) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -5.46%

SANEPAR ON N2 (SAPR3.SA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 13.17%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SANEPAR ON N2 (SAPR3.SA) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for SANEPAR ON N2 (SAPR3.SA)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

SANEPAR ON N2 (SAPR3.SA) predictions by visitors

SANEPAR ON N2 (SAPR3.SA) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.