Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -45.11% Loss -4.61% Sell

Downtrend:-45.11%

Loss:-4.61%
7.488 6.724 7.488
6.724
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -27% Neutral -0.75% Neutral

Downtrend:-27%

Neutral:-0.75%
7.659 6.834 7.659
6.834
30 Days Sell Downtrend -18.44% Loss -11.37% Sell

Downtrend:-18.44%

Loss:-11.37%
8.093 5.646 8.093
5.646

Companhia Paranaense de Energia (ELP) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 19 May 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 45.11% probability. Moreover, the probability that Companhia Paranaense de Energia (ELP) price has no a definite trend is 54.89% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Companhia Paranaense de Energia (ELP) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Companhia Paranaense de Energia (ELP) price will reach 7.4571967710244 and 6.8457128072617 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Companhia Paranaense de Energia (ELP) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 24, 2022 if the real price is between 7.8300566095756 and 6.5034271668986

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -4.61% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 6.8457128072617. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Companhia Paranaense de Energia (ELP) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Companhia Paranaense de Energia (ELP) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -45.11%

Companhia Paranaense de Energia (ELP) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -4.61%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Companhia Paranaense de Energia (ELP) stock prices in the next 5 days

Companhia Paranaense de Energia (ELP) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 19 May 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 27% probability. Moreover, the probability that Companhia Paranaense de Energia (ELP) price has no a definite trend is 73% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Companhia Paranaense de Energia (ELP) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Companhia Paranaense de Energia (ELP) price will reach 7.6275282812711 and 6.9578345948165 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Companhia Paranaense de Energia (ELP) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 29, 2022 if the real price is between 8.0089046953347 and 6.6099428650757

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.75% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 6.9578345948165. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Companhia Paranaense de Energia (ELP) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Companhia Paranaense de Energia (ELP) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -27%

Companhia Paranaense de Energia (ELP) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -0.75%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Companhia Paranaense de Energia (ELP) stock prices in the next 10 days

Companhia Paranaense de Energia (ELP) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 19 May 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 18.44% probability. Moreover, the probability that Companhia Paranaense de Energia (ELP) price has no a definite trend is 81.56% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Companhia Paranaense de Energia (ELP) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Companhia Paranaense de Energia (ELP) price will reach 8.060103264045 and 5.6455031891931 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Companhia Paranaense de Energia (ELP) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 18, 2022 if the real price is between 8.4631084272473 and 5.3632280297334

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -11.37% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 5.7475777448024. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Companhia Paranaense de Energia (ELP) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Companhia Paranaense de Energia (ELP) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -18.44%

Companhia Paranaense de Energia (ELP) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Loss -11.37%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Companhia Paranaense de Energia (ELP) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Companhia Paranaense de Energia (ELP)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Companhia Paranaense de Energia (ELP) predictions by visitors

Companhia Paranaense de Energia (ELP) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.