Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Uptrend 18.27% Neutral -0.32% Neutral

Uptrend:18.27%

Neutral:-0.32%
11.737 9.691 11.737
9.691
10 Days Neutral Neutral 3.69% Neutral 3.77% Neutral

Neutral:3.69%

Neutral:3.77%
11.626 10.227 11.626
10.227
30 Days Neutral Neutral -2.68% Profit 11.45% Neutral

Neutral:-2.68%

Profit:11.45%
13.107 9.611 13.107
9.611

CEB ON (CEBR3.SA) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 20 Jan 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 18.27% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that CEB ON (CEBR3.SA) price has no a definite trend is 81.73% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CEB ON (CEBR3.SA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, CEB ON (CEBR3.SA) price will reach 11.650937783268 and 10.01393826138 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day CEB ON (CEBR3.SA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 25, 2023 if the real price is between 12.233484672431 and 9.5132413483111

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.32% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 10.01393826138. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the CEB ON (CEBR3.SA) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of CEB ON (CEBR3.SA) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral 18.27%

CEB ON (CEBR3.SA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -0.32%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CEB ON (CEBR3.SA) stock prices in the next 5 days

CEB ON (CEBR3.SA) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 20 Jan 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 3.69% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that CEB ON (CEBR3.SA) price has no a definite trend is 96.31% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CEB ON (CEBR3.SA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, CEB ON (CEBR3.SA) price will reach 11.540820977538 and 10.567822000596 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day CEB ON (CEBR3.SA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 30, 2023 if the real price is between 12.117862026415 and 10.039430900566

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.77% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 11.540820977538. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the CEB ON (CEBR3.SA) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of CEB ON (CEBR3.SA) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 3.69%

CEB ON (CEBR3.SA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 3.77%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CEB ON (CEBR3.SA) stock prices in the next 10 days

CEB ON (CEBR3.SA) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 20 Jan 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 2.68% probability. Moreover, the probability that CEB ON (CEBR3.SA) price has no a definite trend is 97.32% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CEB ON (CEBR3.SA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, CEB ON (CEBR3.SA) price will reach 13.011485868393 and 9.610849454999 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day CEB ON (CEBR3.SA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 19, 2023 if the real price is between 13.662060161813 and 9.130306982249

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 11.45% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 13.011485868393. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the CEB ON (CEBR3.SA) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of CEB ON (CEBR3.SA) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -2.68%

CEB ON (CEBR3.SA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 11.45%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CEB ON (CEBR3.SA) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for CEB ON (CEBR3.SA)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

CEB ON (CEBR3.SA) predictions by visitors

CEB ON (CEBR3.SA) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.