Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -15.08% Neutral 2.77% Neutral

Downtrend:-15.08%

Neutral:2.77%
204.839 175.374 204.839
175.374
10 Days Neutral Neutral -5.57% Neutral 3.97% Neutral

Neutral:-5.57%

Neutral:3.97%
205.775 176.692 205.775
176.692
30 Days Neutral Neutral -4.52% Neutral 6.02% Neutral

Neutral:-4.52%

Neutral:6.02%
222.86 164.025 222.86
164.025

COCA COLA ICECEK (CCOLA.IS) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 30 Jan 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 15.08% probability. Moreover, the probability that COCA COLA ICECEK (CCOLA.IS) price has no a definite trend is 84.92% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, COCA COLA ICECEK (CCOLA.IS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, COCA COLA ICECEK (CCOLA.IS) price will reach 198.61865847411 and 176.90216476524 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day COCA COLA ICECEK (CCOLA.IS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 04, 2023 if the real price is between 208.54959139781 and 168.05705652698

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.77% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 198.61865847411. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the COCA COLA ICECEK (CCOLA.IS) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of COCA COLA ICECEK (CCOLA.IS) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -15.08%

COCA COLA ICECEK (CCOLA.IS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 2.77%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest COCA COLA ICECEK (CCOLA.IS) stock prices in the next 5 days

COCA COLA ICECEK (CCOLA.IS) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 30 Jan 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 5.57% probability. Moreover, the probability that COCA COLA ICECEK (CCOLA.IS) price has no a definite trend is 94.43% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, COCA COLA ICECEK (CCOLA.IS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, COCA COLA ICECEK (CCOLA.IS) price will reach 199.52612567183 and 178.23216445007 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day COCA COLA ICECEK (CCOLA.IS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 09, 2023 if the real price is between 209.50243195542 and 169.32055622756

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.97% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 199.52612567183. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the COCA COLA ICECEK (CCOLA.IS) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of COCA COLA ICECEK (CCOLA.IS) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -5.57%

COCA COLA ICECEK (CCOLA.IS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 3.97%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest COCA COLA ICECEK (CCOLA.IS) stock prices in the next 10 days

COCA COLA ICECEK (CCOLA.IS) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 30 Jan 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 4.52% probability. Moreover, the probability that COCA COLA ICECEK (CCOLA.IS) price has no a definite trend is 95.48% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, COCA COLA ICECEK (CCOLA.IS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, COCA COLA ICECEK (CCOLA.IS) price will reach 216.09223039267 and 164.02493753924 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day COCA COLA ICECEK (CCOLA.IS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 01, 2023 if the real price is between 226.8968419123 and 155.82369066228

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 6.02% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 216.09223039267. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the COCA COLA ICECEK (CCOLA.IS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of COCA COLA ICECEK (CCOLA.IS) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -4.52%

COCA COLA ICECEK (CCOLA.IS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 6.02%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest COCA COLA ICECEK (CCOLA.IS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for COCA COLA ICECEK (CCOLA.IS)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

COCA COLA ICECEK (CCOLA.IS) predictions by visitors

COCA COLA ICECEK (CCOLA.IS) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.