Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -48.98% Neutral 3.13% Neutral

Downtrend:-48.98%

Neutral:3.13%
106.247 96.801 106.247
96.801
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -19.89% Neutral 2.06% Neutral

Downtrend:-19.89%

Neutral:2.06%
103.32 98.663 103.32
98.663
30 Days Neutral Neutral 1.01% Neutral 6.42% Neutral

Neutral:1.01%

Neutral:6.42%
110.672 95.665 110.672
95.665

COBANK ACB (CBKLP) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 03 Jan 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 48.98% probability. Moreover, the probability that COBANK ACB (CBKLP) price has no a definite trend is 51.02% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, COBANK ACB (CBKLP) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, COBANK ACB (CBKLP) price will reach 106.24674132693 and 96.801152445638 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day COBANK ACB (CBKLP) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 08, 2022 if the real price is between 111.55907839327 and 91.961094823356

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.13% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 106.24674132693. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the COBANK ACB (CBKLP) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of COBANK ACB (CBKLP) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -48.98%

COBANK ACB (CBKLP) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Profit 3.13%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest COBANK ACB (CBKLP) stock prices in the next 5 days

COBANK ACB (CBKLP) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 03 Jan 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 19.89% probability. Moreover, the probability that COBANK ACB (CBKLP) price has no a definite trend is 80.11% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, COBANK ACB (CBKLP) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, COBANK ACB (CBKLP) price will reach 103.32027292512 and 98.663070393997 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day COBANK ACB (CBKLP) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 13, 2022 if the real price is between 108.48628657137 and 93.729916874297

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.06% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 103.32027292512. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the COBANK ACB (CBKLP) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of COBANK ACB (CBKLP) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -19.89%

COBANK ACB (CBKLP) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 2.06%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest COBANK ACB (CBKLP) stock prices in the next 10 days

COBANK ACB (CBKLP) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 03 Jan 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 1.01% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that COBANK ACB (CBKLP) price has no a definite trend is 98.99% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, COBANK ACB (CBKLP) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, COBANK ACB (CBKLP) price will reach 110.67246767437 and 95.664655194284 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day COBANK ACB (CBKLP) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 02, 2022 if the real price is between 116.20609105809 and 90.88142243457

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 6.42% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 110.67246767437. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the COBANK ACB (CBKLP) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of COBANK ACB (CBKLP) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 1.01%

COBANK ACB (CBKLP) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 6.42%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest COBANK ACB (CBKLP) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for COBANK ACB (CBKLP)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

COBANK ACB (CBKLP) predictions by visitors

COBANK ACB (CBKLP) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.