Maximum and minimum CHONGKUNDANG HOLDINGS short-term price forecast for Apr,May,Jun 2024

CHONGKUNDANG HOLDINGS stock short term price prediction: Apr,May,Jun 2024|001630.KS: 97,877.8815269470214843750000000000000
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -13.11% Neutral -0.72% Neutral

Neutral:-13.11%

Neutral:-0.72%
65,855.1048660278320312500000000000000 57,879.2058908939361572265625000000000 65,855.1048660278320312500000000000000
57,879.2058908939361572265625000000000
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -15.72% Neutral 0.54% Neutral

Downtrend:-15.72%

Neutral:0.54%
65,848.9106655120849609375000000000000 58,656.8753671646118164062500000000000 65,848.9106655120849609375000000000000
58,656.8753671646118164062500000000000
30 Days Neutral Neutral -14.76% Neutral 9.58% Neutral

Neutral:-14.76%

Neutral:9.58%
72,416.5838909149169921875000000000000 57,785.0856423377990722656250000000000 72,416.5838909149169921875000000000000
57,785.0856423377990722656250000000000

CHONGKUNDANG HOLDINGS (001630.KS) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 21 Mar 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 13.11% probability. Moreover, the probability that CHONGKUNDANG HOLDINGS (001630.KS) price has no a definite trend is 86.89% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CHONGKUNDANG HOLDINGS (001630.KS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, CHONGKUNDANG HOLDINGS (001630.KS) price will reach 64,911.3215160369873046875000000000000 and 58,445.7234036922454833984375000000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day CHONGKUNDANG HOLDINGS (001630.KS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 26, 2024 if the real price is between 68,156.8875918388366699218750000000000 and 55,523.4372335076332092285156250000000

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.72% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 58,445.7234036922454833984375000000000. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in CHONGKUNDANG HOLDINGS (001630.KS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the CHONGKUNDANG HOLDINGS (001630.KS) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of CHONGKUNDANG HOLDINGS (001630.KS) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -13.11%

CHONGKUNDANG HOLDINGS (001630.KS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -0.72%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CHONGKUNDANG HOLDINGS (001630.KS) stock prices in the next 5 days

CHONGKUNDANG HOLDINGS (001630.KS) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 21 Mar 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 15.72% probability. Moreover, the probability that CHONGKUNDANG HOLDINGS (001630.KS) price has no a definite trend is 84.28% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CHONGKUNDANG HOLDINGS (001630.KS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, CHONGKUNDANG HOLDINGS (001630.KS) price will reach 64,905.2160859107971191406250000000000 and 59,231.0046529769897460937500000000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day CHONGKUNDANG HOLDINGS (001630.KS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 31, 2024 if the real price is between 68,150.4768902063369750976562500000000 and 56,269.4544203281402587890625000000000

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.54% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 64,905.2160859107971191406250000000000. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in CHONGKUNDANG HOLDINGS (001630.KS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the CHONGKUNDANG HOLDINGS (001630.KS) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of CHONGKUNDANG HOLDINGS (001630.KS) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -15.72%

CHONGKUNDANG HOLDINGS (001630.KS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 0.54%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CHONGKUNDANG HOLDINGS (001630.KS) stock prices in the next 10 days

CHONGKUNDANG HOLDINGS (001630.KS) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 21 Mar 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 14.76% probability. Moreover, the probability that CHONGKUNDANG HOLDINGS (001630.KS) price has no a definite trend is 85.24% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CHONGKUNDANG HOLDINGS (001630.KS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, CHONGKUNDANG HOLDINGS (001630.KS) price will reach 71,378.7666058540344238281250000000000 and 57,785.0856423377990722656250000000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day CHONGKUNDANG HOLDINGS (001630.KS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Apr 20, 2024 if the real price is between 74,947.7049361467361450195312500000000 and 54,895.8313602209091186523437500000000

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 9.58% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 71,378.7666058540344238281250000000000. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in CHONGKUNDANG HOLDINGS (001630.KS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the CHONGKUNDANG HOLDINGS (001630.KS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of CHONGKUNDANG HOLDINGS (001630.KS) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -14.76%

CHONGKUNDANG HOLDINGS (001630.KS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 9.58%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CHONGKUNDANG HOLDINGS (001630.KS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for CHONGKUNDANG HOLDINGS (001630.KS)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

CHONGKUNDANG HOLDINGS (001630.KS) predictions by visitors

CHONGKUNDANG HOLDINGS (001630.KS) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.