Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -44.8% Loss -7.44% Sell

Downtrend:-44.8%

Loss:-7.44%
13.733 11.327 13.733
11.327
10 Days Sell Downtrend -19.58% Loss -17.04% Sell

Downtrend:-19.58%

Loss:-17.04%
13.67 10.173 13.67
10.173
30 Days Neutral Neutral -7.13% Loss -7.93% Neutral

Neutral:-7.13%

Loss:-7.93%
15.38 9.704 15.38
9.704

CHINA LONGYUAN (0916.HK) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 29 Aug 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 44.8% probability. Moreover, the probability that CHINA LONGYUAN (0916.HK) price has no a definite trend is 55.2% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CHINA LONGYUAN (0916.HK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, CHINA LONGYUAN (0916.HK) price will reach 13.671138618234 and 11.900752301293 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day CHINA LONGYUAN (0916.HK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 03, 2022 if the real price is between 14.354695549145 and 11.305714686228

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -7.44% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 11.900752301293. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the CHINA LONGYUAN (0916.HK) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of CHINA LONGYUAN (0916.HK) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -44.8%

CHINA LONGYUAN (0916.HK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -7.44%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CHINA LONGYUAN (0916.HK) stock prices in the next 5 days

CHINA LONGYUAN (0916.HK) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 29 Aug 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 19.58% probability. Moreover, the probability that CHINA LONGYUAN (0916.HK) price has no a definite trend is 80.42% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CHINA LONGYUAN (0916.HK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, CHINA LONGYUAN (0916.HK) price will reach 13.608793633525 and 10.688499052658 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day CHINA LONGYUAN (0916.HK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 08, 2022 if the real price is between 14.289233315202 and 10.154074100025

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -17.04% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 10.688499052658. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the CHINA LONGYUAN (0916.HK) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of CHINA LONGYUAN (0916.HK) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -19.58%

CHINA LONGYUAN (0916.HK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -17.04%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CHINA LONGYUAN (0916.HK) stock prices in the next 10 days

CHINA LONGYUAN (0916.HK) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 29 Aug 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 7.13% probability. Moreover, the probability that CHINA LONGYUAN (0916.HK) price has no a definite trend is 92.87% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CHINA LONGYUAN (0916.HK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, CHINA LONGYUAN (0916.HK) price will reach 15.311261189625 and 9.7040946258377 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day CHINA LONGYUAN (0916.HK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 28, 2022 if the real price is between 16.076824249106 and 9.2188898945459

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -7.93% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 10.195440707241. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the CHINA LONGYUAN (0916.HK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of CHINA LONGYUAN (0916.HK) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -7.13%

CHINA LONGYUAN (0916.HK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Loss -7.93%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CHINA LONGYUAN (0916.HK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for CHINA LONGYUAN (0916.HK)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

CHINA LONGYUAN (0916.HK) predictions by visitors

CHINA LONGYUAN (0916.HK) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.