Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Uptrend 28.28% Neutral 1.01% Neutral

Uptrend:28.28%

Neutral:1.01%
0.337 0.301 0.337
0.301
10 Days Sell Downtrend -24.65% Loss -7.79% Sell

Downtrend:-24.65%

Loss:-7.79%
0.339 0.272 0.339
0.272
30 Days Neutral Neutral -3% Neutral 4.29% Neutral

Neutral:-3%

Neutral:4.29%
0.406 0.244 0.406
0.244

CHINA DONGXIANG (3818.HK) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 30 Nov 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 28.28% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that CHINA DONGXIANG (3818.HK) price has no a definite trend is 71.72% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CHINA DONGXIANG (3818.HK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, CHINA DONGXIANG (3818.HK) price will reach 0.33699687967456 and 0.30625028307176 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day CHINA DONGXIANG (3818.HK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 05, 2022 if the real price is between 0.35384672365829 and 0.29093776891818

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.01% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.33699687967456. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the CHINA DONGXIANG (3818.HK) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of CHINA DONGXIANG (3818.HK) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral 28.28%

CHINA DONGXIANG (3818.HK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 1.01%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CHINA DONGXIANG (3818.HK) stock prices in the next 5 days

CHINA DONGXIANG (3818.HK) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 30 Nov 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 24.65% probability. Moreover, the probability that CHINA DONGXIANG (3818.HK) price has no a definite trend is 75.35% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CHINA DONGXIANG (3818.HK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, CHINA DONGXIANG (3818.HK) price will reach 0.33927352146938 and 0.27581104425018 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day CHINA DONGXIANG (3818.HK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 10, 2022 if the real price is between 0.35623719754285 and 0.26202049203767

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -7.79% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.27581104425018. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the CHINA DONGXIANG (3818.HK) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of CHINA DONGXIANG (3818.HK) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -24.65%

CHINA DONGXIANG (3818.HK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -7.79%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CHINA DONGXIANG (3818.HK) stock prices in the next 10 days

CHINA DONGXIANG (3818.HK) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 30 Nov 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 3% probability. Moreover, the probability that CHINA DONGXIANG (3818.HK) price has no a definite trend is 97% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CHINA DONGXIANG (3818.HK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, CHINA DONGXIANG (3818.HK) price will reach 0.40570346688397 and 0.24415060037355 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day CHINA DONGXIANG (3818.HK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 30, 2022 if the real price is between 0.42598864022817 and 0.23194307035487

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 4.29% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.40570346688397. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the CHINA DONGXIANG (3818.HK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of CHINA DONGXIANG (3818.HK) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -3%

CHINA DONGXIANG (3818.HK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 4.29%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CHINA DONGXIANG (3818.HK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for CHINA DONGXIANG (3818.HK)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

CHINA DONGXIANG (3818.HK) predictions by visitors

CHINA DONGXIANG (3818.HK) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.