Maximum and minimum Cboe UK 100 short-term price forecast for Mar,Apr,May 2024

Cboe UK 100 short term price prediction: Mar,Apr,May 2024|^BUK100P: 1,069.87$
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -48.63% Neutral 1.47% Neutral

Downtrend:-48.63%

Neutral:1.47%
788.22 760.33 788.22
760.33
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -23.66% Neutral -0.61% Neutral

Downtrend:-23.66%

Neutral:-0.61%
790.80 741.84 790.80
741.84
30 Days Neutral Neutral -5.46% Neutral 8.73% Neutral

Neutral:-5.46%

Neutral:8.73%
866.56 738.17 866.56
738.17

Cboe UK 100 (^BUK100P) price prediction for the next 5 days on 22 Feb 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 48.63% probability. Moreover, the probability that Cboe UK 100 (^BUK100P) price has no a definite trend is 51.37% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Cboe UK 100 (^BUK100P) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Cboe UK 100 (^BUK100P) price will reach 786.79 and 764.04 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Cboe UK 100 (^BUK100P) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 27, 2024 if the real price is between 826.13 and 725.84

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.47% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 786.79. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Cboe UK 100 (^BUK100P), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Cboe UK 100 (^BUK100P) prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Cboe UK 100 (^BUK100P) for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -48.63%

Cboe UK 100 (^BUK100P) profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 1.47%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Cboe UK 100 (^BUK100P) prices in the next 5 days

Cboe UK 100 (^BUK100P) price prediction for the next 10 days on 22 Feb 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 23.66% probability. Moreover, the probability that Cboe UK 100 (^BUK100P) price has no a definite trend is 76.34% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Cboe UK 100 (^BUK100P) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Cboe UK 100 (^BUK100P) price will reach 789.36 and 745.46 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Cboe UK 100 (^BUK100P) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 03, 2024 if the real price is between 828.83 and 708.19

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.61% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 745.46. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Cboe UK 100 (^BUK100P), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Cboe UK 100 (^BUK100P) prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Cboe UK 100 (^BUK100P) for the next 10 days

Neutral -23.66%

Cboe UK 100 (^BUK100P) profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -0.61%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Cboe UK 100 (^BUK100P) prices in the next 10 days

Cboe UK 100 (^BUK100P) price prediction for the next 30 days on 22 Feb 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 5.46% probability. Moreover, the probability that Cboe UK 100 (^BUK100P) price has no a definite trend is 94.54% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Cboe UK 100 (^BUK100P) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Cboe UK 100 (^BUK100P) price will reach 864.99 and 738.17 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Cboe UK 100 (^BUK100P) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 23, 2024 if the real price is between 908.24 and 701.26

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 8.73% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 864.99. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Cboe UK 100 (^BUK100P), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Cboe UK 100 (^BUK100P) prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Cboe UK 100 (^BUK100P) for the next 30 days

Neutral -5.46%

Cboe UK 100 (^BUK100P) profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 8.73%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Cboe UK 100 (^BUK100P) prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Cboe UK 100 (^BUK100P)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Cboe UK 100 (^BUK100P) predictions by visitors

Cboe UK 100 (^BUK100P) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.