Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -6.6% Neutral 3.88% Neutral

Neutral:-6.6%

Neutral:3.88%
108.335 99.329 108.335
99.329
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -17.47% Neutral 2.34% Neutral

Downtrend:-17.47%

Neutral:2.34%
109.333 96.835 109.333
96.835
30 Days Neutral Neutral -5.03% Neutral 9.57% Neutral

Neutral:-5.03%

Neutral:9.57%
122.041 91.816 122.041
91.816

Carter's, Inc. (CRI) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 22 Oct 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 6.6% probability. Moreover, the probability that Carter's, Inc. (CRI) price has no a definite trend is 93.4% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Carter's, Inc. (CRI) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Carter's, Inc. (CRI) price will reach 107.59341301918 and 102.40093044043 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Carter's, Inc. (CRI) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 27, 2021 if the real price is between 112.97308367014 and 97.280883918405

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.88% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 107.59341301918. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Carter's, Inc. (CRI) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Carter's, Inc. (CRI) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -6.6%

Carter's, Inc. (CRI) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Profit 3.88%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Carter's, Inc. (CRI) stock prices in the next 5 days

Carter's, Inc. (CRI) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 22 Oct 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 17.47% probability. Moreover, the probability that Carter's, Inc. (CRI) price has no a definite trend is 82.53% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Carter's, Inc. (CRI) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Carter's, Inc. (CRI) price will reach 108.58463144302 and 99.829602956772 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Carter's, Inc. (CRI) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 01, 2021 if the real price is between 114.01386301517 and 94.838122808933

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.34% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 108.58463144302. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Carter's, Inc. (CRI) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Carter's, Inc. (CRI) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -17.47%

Carter's, Inc. (CRI) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 2.34%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Carter's, Inc. (CRI) stock prices in the next 10 days

Carter's, Inc. (CRI) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 22 Oct 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 5.03% probability. Moreover, the probability that Carter's, Inc. (CRI) price has no a definite trend is 94.97% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Carter's, Inc. (CRI) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Carter's, Inc. (CRI) price will reach 121.20589752197 and 91.816280974611 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Carter's, Inc. (CRI) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 21, 2021 if the real price is between 127.26619239807 and 87.22546692588

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 9.57% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 121.20589752197. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Carter's, Inc. (CRI) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Carter's, Inc. (CRI) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -5.03%

Carter's, Inc. (CRI) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 9.57%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Carter's, Inc. (CRI) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Carter's, Inc. (CRI)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Carter's, Inc. (CRI) predictions by visitors

Carter's, Inc. (CRI) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.