Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -20.01% Loss -2.63% Sell

Downtrend:-20.01%

Loss:-2.63%
0.756 0.628 0.756
0.628
10 Days Neutral Neutral -11.77% Loss -5.17% Neutral

Neutral:-11.77%

Loss:-5.17%
0.757 0.61 0.757
0.61
30 Days Neutral Neutral 2.49% Loss -20.05% Neutral

Neutral:2.49%

Loss:-20.05%
0.799 0.469 0.799
0.469

CARRY WEALTH (0643.HK) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 30 Nov 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 20.01% probability. Moreover, the probability that CARRY WEALTH (0643.HK) price has no a definite trend is 79.99% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CARRY WEALTH (0643.HK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, CARRY WEALTH (0643.HK) price will reach 0.75632570601804 and 0.66475108690067 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day CARRY WEALTH (0643.HK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 05, 2022 if the real price is between 0.79414199131894 and 0.63151353255564

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -2.63% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.66475108690067. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the CARRY WEALTH (0643.HK) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of CARRY WEALTH (0643.HK) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -20.01%

CARRY WEALTH (0643.HK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Loss -2.63%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CARRY WEALTH (0643.HK) stock prices in the next 5 days

CARRY WEALTH (0643.HK) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 30 Nov 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 11.77% probability. Moreover, the probability that CARRY WEALTH (0643.HK) price has no a definite trend is 88.23% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CARRY WEALTH (0643.HK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, CARRY WEALTH (0643.HK) price will reach 0.75677414563394 and 0.64600782672595 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day CARRY WEALTH (0643.HK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 10, 2022 if the real price is between 0.79461285291564 and 0.61370743538965

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -5.17% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.64600782672595. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the CARRY WEALTH (0643.HK) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of CARRY WEALTH (0643.HK) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -11.77%

CARRY WEALTH (0643.HK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Loss -5.17%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CARRY WEALTH (0643.HK) stock prices in the next 10 days

CARRY WEALTH (0643.HK) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 30 Nov 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 2.49% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that CARRY WEALTH (0643.HK) price has no a definite trend is 97.51% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CARRY WEALTH (0643.HK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, CARRY WEALTH (0643.HK) price will reach 0.79883344200585 and 0.4692047555924 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day CARRY WEALTH (0643.HK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 30, 2022 if the real price is between 0.83877511410614 and 0.44574451781278

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -20.05% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.49680504984876. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the CARRY WEALTH (0643.HK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of CARRY WEALTH (0643.HK) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 2.49%

CARRY WEALTH (0643.HK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -20.05%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CARRY WEALTH (0643.HK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for CARRY WEALTH (0643.HK)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

CARRY WEALTH (0643.HK) predictions by visitors

CARRY WEALTH (0643.HK) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.