Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -56.98% Loss -14.37% Sell

Downtrend:-56.98%

Loss:-14.37%
0.096 0.066 0.096
0.066
10 Days Neutral Neutral -15% Loss -19.63% Neutral

Neutral:-15%

Loss:-19.63%
0.096 0.061 0.096
0.061
30 Days Sell Downtrend -19.52% Loss -34.63% Sell

Downtrend:-19.52%

Loss:-34.63%
0.096 0.05 0.096
0.05

CURRENCYWORKS INC (CWRK) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 12 May 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 56.98% probability. Moreover, the probability that CURRENCYWORKS INC (CWRK) price has no a definite trend is 43.02% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CURRENCYWORKS INC (CWRK) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, CURRENCYWORKS INC (CWRK) price will reach 0.091966569263401 and 0.075103841577126 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day CURRENCYWORKS INC (CWRK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 17, 2022 if the real price is between 0.096564897726571 and 0.07134864949827

There will be a downward trend and -14.37% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.075103841577126. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Forecast charts of the CURRENCYWORKS INC (CWRK) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of CURRENCYWORKS INC (CWRK) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -56.98%

CURRENCYWORKS INC (CWRK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -14.37%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CURRENCYWORKS INC (CWRK) stock prices in the next 5 days

CURRENCYWORKS INC (CWRK) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 12 May 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 15% probability. Moreover, the probability that CURRENCYWORKS INC (CWRK) price has no a definite trend is 85% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CURRENCYWORKS INC (CWRK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, CURRENCYWORKS INC (CWRK) price will reach 0.092316262814055 and 0.070016218464224 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day CURRENCYWORKS INC (CWRK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 22, 2022 if the real price is between 0.096932075954758 and 0.066515407541013

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -19.63% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.070016218464224. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the CURRENCYWORKS INC (CWRK) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of CURRENCYWORKS INC (CWRK) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -15%

CURRENCYWORKS INC (CWRK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -19.63%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CURRENCYWORKS INC (CWRK) stock prices in the next 10 days

CURRENCYWORKS INC (CWRK) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 12 May 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 19.52% probability. Moreover, the probability that CURRENCYWORKS INC (CWRK) price has no a definite trend is 80.48% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CURRENCYWORKS INC (CWRK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, CURRENCYWORKS INC (CWRK) price will reach 0.092356191251921 and 0.049570755140552 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day CURRENCYWORKS INC (CWRK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 11, 2022 if the real price is between 0.096974000814517 and 0.047092217383524

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -34.63% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.05647301183037. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the CURRENCYWORKS INC (CWRK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of CURRENCYWORKS INC (CWRK) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -19.52%

CURRENCYWORKS INC (CWRK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -34.63%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CURRENCYWORKS INC (CWRK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for CURRENCYWORKS INC (CWRK)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

CURRENCYWORKS INC (CWRK) predictions by visitors

CURRENCYWORKS INC (CWRK) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.