Maximum and minimum COLOPLAST AS short-term price forecast for Jun,Jul,Aug 2024

COLOPLAST AS stock short term price prediction: Jun,Jul,Aug 2024|COLO.VI: 159.83
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -58.63% Loss -5.82% Sell

Downtrend:-58.63%

Loss:-5.82%
114.13 103.41 114.13
103.41
10 Days Neutral Uptrend 20.72% Loss -6.97% Neutral

Uptrend:20.72%

Loss:-6.97%
113.58 102.67 113.58
102.67
30 Days Neutral Uptrend 19.64% Neutral -3.73% Neutral

Uptrend:19.64%

Neutral:-3.73%
119.04 100.85 119.04
100.85

COLOPLAST AS (COLO.VI) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 10 Jun 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 58.63% probability. Moreover, the probability that COLOPLAST AS (COLO.VI) price has no a definite trend is 41.37% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, COLOPLAST AS (COLO.VI) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, COLOPLAST AS (COLO.VI) price will reach 114.13 and 103.64 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day COLOPLAST AS (COLO.VI) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 15, 2024 if the real price is between 119.83 and 98.46

There will be a downward trend and -5.82% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 103.64. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in COLOPLAST AS (COLO.VI), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the COLOPLAST AS (COLO.VI) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of COLOPLAST AS (COLO.VI) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -58.63%

COLOPLAST AS (COLO.VI) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -5.82%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest COLOPLAST AS (COLO.VI) stock prices in the next 5 days

COLOPLAST AS (COLO.VI) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 10 Jun 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 20.72% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that COLOPLAST AS (COLO.VI) price has no a definite trend is 79.28% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, COLOPLAST AS (COLO.VI) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, COLOPLAST AS (COLO.VI) price will reach 113.58 and 102.90 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day COLOPLAST AS (COLO.VI) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 20, 2024 if the real price is between 119.26 and 97.75

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -6.97% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 102.90. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in COLOPLAST AS (COLO.VI), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the COLOPLAST AS (COLO.VI) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of COLOPLAST AS (COLO.VI) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 20.72%

COLOPLAST AS (COLO.VI) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Loss -6.97%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest COLOPLAST AS (COLO.VI) stock prices in the next 10 days

COLOPLAST AS (COLO.VI) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 10 Jun 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 19.64% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that COLOPLAST AS (COLO.VI) price has no a definite trend is 80.36% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, COLOPLAST AS (COLO.VI) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, COLOPLAST AS (COLO.VI) price will reach 119.04 and 100.85 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day COLOPLAST AS (COLO.VI) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 10, 2024 if the real price is between 124.99 and 95.80

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -3.73% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 101.07. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in COLOPLAST AS (COLO.VI), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the COLOPLAST AS (COLO.VI) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of COLOPLAST AS (COLO.VI) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 19.64%

COLOPLAST AS (COLO.VI) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral -3.73%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest COLOPLAST AS (COLO.VI) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for COLOPLAST AS (COLO.VI)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

COLOPLAST AS (COLO.VI) predictions by visitors

COLOPLAST AS (COLO.VI) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.