Maximum and minimum CJ CGV short-term price forecast for Apr,May,Jun 2024

CJ CGV stock short term price prediction: Apr,May,Jun 2024|079160.KS: 6,974.1083526611328125000000000000000
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Uptrend 26.04% Neutral 2.63% Neutral

Uptrend:26.04%

Neutral:2.63%
5,896.3052830696105957031250000000000 5,523.6062955856323242187500000000000 5,896.3052830696105957031250000000000
5,523.6062955856323242187500000000000
10 Days Neutral Neutral 1.06% Neutral 3.89% Neutral

Neutral:1.06%

Neutral:3.89%
5,963.2072448730468750000000000000000 5,528.4231948852539062500000000000000 5,963.2072448730468750000000000000000
5,528.4231948852539062500000000000000
30 Days Neutral Neutral -5.03% Profit 12.69% Neutral

Neutral:-5.03%

Profit:12.69%
6,459.8727078437805175781250000000000 5,530.4319858551025390625000000000000 6,459.8727078437805175781250000000000
5,530.4319858551025390625000000000000

CJ CGV (079160.KS) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 21 Mar 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 26.04% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that CJ CGV (079160.KS) price has no a definite trend is 73.96% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CJ CGV (079160.KS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, CJ CGV (079160.KS) price will reach 5,833.9105181694030761718750000000000 and 5,533.4698782563209533691406250000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day CJ CGV (079160.KS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 26, 2024 if the real price is between 6,125.6060440778728661825880408287048 and 5,256.7963843435045419028028845787048

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.63% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 5,833.9105181694030761718750000000000. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in CJ CGV (079160.KS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the CJ CGV (079160.KS) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of CJ CGV (079160.KS) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral 26.04%

CJ CGV (079160.KS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 2.63%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CJ CGV (079160.KS) stock prices in the next 5 days

CJ CGV (079160.KS) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 21 Mar 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 1.06% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that CJ CGV (079160.KS) price has no a definite trend is 98.94% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CJ CGV (079160.KS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, CJ CGV (079160.KS) price will reach 5,900.1045227050781250000000000000000 and 5,538.2953791618347167968750000000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day CJ CGV (079160.KS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 31, 2024 if the real price is between 6,195.1097488403320312500000000000000 and 5,261.3806102037433447549119591712952

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.89% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 5,900.1045227050781250000000000000000. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in CJ CGV (079160.KS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the CJ CGV (079160.KS) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of CJ CGV (079160.KS) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 1.06%

CJ CGV (079160.KS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 3.89%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CJ CGV (079160.KS) stock prices in the next 10 days

CJ CGV (079160.KS) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 21 Mar 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 5.03% probability. Moreover, the probability that CJ CGV (079160.KS) price has no a definite trend is 94.97% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CJ CGV (079160.KS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, CJ CGV (079160.KS) price will reach 6,391.5142664909362792968750000000000 and 5,530.4319858551025390625000000000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day CJ CGV (079160.KS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Apr 20, 2024 if the real price is between 6,711.0899798154832751606591045856476 and 5,253.9103865623474121093750000000000

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 12.69% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 6,391.5142664909362792968750000000000. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in CJ CGV (079160.KS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the CJ CGV (079160.KS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of CJ CGV (079160.KS) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -5.03%

CJ CGV (079160.KS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 12.69%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CJ CGV (079160.KS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for CJ CGV (079160.KS)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

CJ CGV (079160.KS) predictions by visitors

CJ CGV (079160.KS) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.