Maximum and minimum Byggmästare Anders J Ahlström Holding AB (publ) short-term price forecast for May,Jun,Jul 2024

Byggmästare Anders J Ahlström Holding AB (publ) stock short term price prediction: May,Jun,Jul 2024|AJA-B.ST: 375.5580890178680419921875000000000
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -22.51% Loss -4.6% Sell

Downtrend:-22.51%

Loss:-4.6%
278.4441030979156721514300443232059 236.2735180556774139404296875000000 278.4441030979156721514300443232059
236.2735180556774139404296875000000
10 Days Neutral Neutral 8.57% Neutral 1.22% Neutral

Neutral:8.57%

Neutral:1.22%
290.5103757977485656738281250000000 239.7615712881088256835937500000000 290.5103757977485656738281250000000
239.7615712881088256835937500000000
30 Days Buy Uptrend 27.76% Profit 23.24% Buy

Uptrend:27.76%

Profit:23.24%
344.1687478303909415444650221616030 245.4102265834808349609375000000000 344.1687478303909415444650221616030
245.4102265834808349609375000000000

Byggmästare Anders J Ahlström Holding AB (publ) (AJA-B.ST) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 11 Apr 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 22.51% probability. Moreover, the probability that Byggmästare Anders J Ahlström Holding AB (publ) (AJA-B.ST) price has no a definite trend is 77.49% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Byggmästare Anders J Ahlström Holding AB (publ) (AJA-B.ST) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Byggmästare Anders J Ahlström Holding AB (publ) (AJA-B.ST) price will reach 274.3342270374297982016287278383970 and 247.3922718465328216552734375000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Byggmästare Anders J Ahlström Holding AB (publ) (AJA-B.ST) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Apr 16, 2024 if the real price is between 288.0509383893012795851973351091146 and 235.0226582542061919411935377866030

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -4.6% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 247.3922718465328216552734375000000. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Byggmästare Anders J Ahlström Holding AB (publ) (AJA-B.ST), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Byggmästare Anders J Ahlström Holding AB (publ) (AJA-B.ST) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Byggmästare Anders J Ahlström Holding AB (publ) (AJA-B.ST) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -22.51%

Byggmästare Anders J Ahlström Holding AB (publ) (AJA-B.ST) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -4.6%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Byggmästare Anders J Ahlström Holding AB (publ) (AJA-B.ST) stock prices in the next 5 days

Byggmästare Anders J Ahlström Holding AB (publ) (AJA-B.ST) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 11 Apr 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 8.57% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Byggmästare Anders J Ahlström Holding AB (publ) (AJA-B.ST) price has no a definite trend is 91.43% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Byggmästare Anders J Ahlström Holding AB (publ) (AJA-B.ST) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Byggmästare Anders J Ahlström Holding AB (publ) (AJA-B.ST) price will reach 286.2223997712135314941406250000000 and 251.0444687604904174804687500000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Byggmästare Anders J Ahlström Holding AB (publ) (AJA-B.ST) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Apr 21, 2024 if the real price is between 300.5335197597742080688476562500000 and 238.4922453224658909221034264191985

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.22% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 286.2223997712135314941406250000000. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Byggmästare Anders J Ahlström Holding AB (publ) (AJA-B.ST), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Byggmästare Anders J Ahlström Holding AB (publ) (AJA-B.ST) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Byggmästare Anders J Ahlström Holding AB (publ) (AJA-B.ST) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 8.57%

Byggmästare Anders J Ahlström Holding AB (publ) (AJA-B.ST) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 1.22%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Byggmästare Anders J Ahlström Holding AB (publ) (AJA-B.ST) stock prices in the next 10 days

Byggmästare Anders J Ahlström Holding AB (publ) (AJA-B.ST) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 11 Apr 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 27.76% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Byggmästare Anders J Ahlström Holding AB (publ) (AJA-B.ST) price has no a definite trend is 72.24% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Byggmästare Anders J Ahlström Holding AB (publ) (AJA-B.ST) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Byggmästare Anders J Ahlström Holding AB (publ) (AJA-B.ST) price will reach 339.0887663125992048662737943232059 and 245.4102265834808349609375000000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Byggmästare Anders J Ahlström Holding AB (publ) (AJA-B.ST) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 11, 2024 if the real price is between 356.0432046282291480565618257969618 and 233.1397152543067932128906250000000

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 23.24% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 339.0887663125992048662737943232059. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Byggmästare Anders J Ahlström Holding AB (publ) (AJA-B.ST), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Byggmästare Anders J Ahlström Holding AB (publ) (AJA-B.ST) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Byggmästare Anders J Ahlström Holding AB (publ) (AJA-B.ST) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 27.76%

Byggmästare Anders J Ahlström Holding AB (publ) (AJA-B.ST) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Profit 23.24%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Byggmästare Anders J Ahlström Holding AB (publ) (AJA-B.ST) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Byggmästare Anders J Ahlström Holding AB (publ) (AJA-B.ST)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Byggmästare Anders J Ahlström Holding AB (publ) (AJA-B.ST) predictions by visitors

Byggmästare Anders J Ahlström Holding AB (publ) (AJA-B.ST) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.