Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -15.56% Neutral -0.42% Neutral

Downtrend:-15.56%

Neutral:-0.42%
38.612 32.508 38.612
32.508
10 Days Neutral Neutral -4.8% Neutral 3.56% Neutral

Neutral:-4.8%

Neutral:3.56%
39.264 33.268 39.264
33.268
30 Days Neutral Neutral -3.55% Loss -19.43% Neutral

Neutral:-3.55%

Loss:-19.43%
40.313 24.454 40.313
24.454

BURCELIK VANA (BURVA.IS) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 23 Jan 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 15.56% probability. Moreover, the probability that BURCELIK VANA (BURVA.IS) price has no a definite trend is 84.44% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BURCELIK VANA (BURVA.IS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, BURCELIK VANA (BURVA.IS) price will reach 35.586836160517 and 32.508231364161 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day BURCELIK VANA (BURVA.IS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 28, 2023 if the real price is between 37.366177968543 and 30.882819795953

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.42% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 32.508231364161. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the BURCELIK VANA (BURVA.IS) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of BURCELIK VANA (BURVA.IS) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -15.56%

BURCELIK VANA (BURVA.IS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -0.42%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BURCELIK VANA (BURVA.IS) stock prices in the next 5 days

BURCELIK VANA (BURVA.IS) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 23 Jan 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 4.8% probability. Moreover, the probability that BURCELIK VANA (BURVA.IS) price has no a definite trend is 95.2% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BURCELIK VANA (BURVA.IS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, BURCELIK VANA (BURVA.IS) price will reach 36.188603751275 and 33.267660321215 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day BURCELIK VANA (BURVA.IS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 02, 2023 if the real price is between 37.998033938839 and 31.604277305154

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.56% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 36.188603751275. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the BURCELIK VANA (BURVA.IS) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of BURCELIK VANA (BURVA.IS) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -4.8%

BURCELIK VANA (BURVA.IS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 3.56%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BURCELIK VANA (BURVA.IS) stock prices in the next 10 days

BURCELIK VANA (BURVA.IS) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 23 Jan 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 3.55% probability. Moreover, the probability that BURCELIK VANA (BURVA.IS) price has no a definite trend is 96.45% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BURCELIK VANA (BURVA.IS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, BURCELIK VANA (BURVA.IS) price will reach 37.154750423797 and 24.454425636912 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day BURCELIK VANA (BURVA.IS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 22, 2023 if the real price is between 39.012487944987 and 23.231704355066

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -19.43% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 24.454425636912. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the BURCELIK VANA (BURVA.IS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of BURCELIK VANA (BURVA.IS) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -3.55%

BURCELIK VANA (BURVA.IS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -19.43%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BURCELIK VANA (BURVA.IS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for BURCELIK VANA (BURVA.IS)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

BURCELIK VANA (BURVA.IS) predictions by visitors

BURCELIK VANA (BURVA.IS) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.