Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -21.99% Loss -8.78% Sell

Downtrend:-21.99%

Loss:-8.78%
294.317 253.505 294.317
253.505
10 Days Neutral Neutral 3.5% Loss -10.01% Neutral

Neutral:3.5%

Loss:-10.01%
295.389 248.962 295.389
248.962
30 Days Neutral Neutral -2.71% Neutral 1.51% Neutral

Neutral:-2.71%

Neutral:1.51%
326.351 251.361 326.351
251.361

Brdr.Hartmann A/S (HART.CO) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 20 Jan 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 21.99% probability. Moreover, the probability that Brdr.Hartmann A/S (HART.CO) price has no a definite trend is 78.01% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Brdr.Hartmann A/S (HART.CO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Brdr.Hartmann A/S (HART.CO) price will reach 288.22765045166 and 254.85104153156 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Brdr.Hartmann A/S (HART.CO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 25, 2023 if the real price is between 302.63903297424 and 242.10848945498

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -8.78% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 254.85104153156. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Brdr.Hartmann A/S (HART.CO) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Brdr.Hartmann A/S (HART.CO) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -21.99%

Brdr.Hartmann A/S (HART.CO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -8.78%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Brdr.Hartmann A/S (HART.CO) stock prices in the next 5 days

Brdr.Hartmann A/S (HART.CO) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 20 Jan 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 3.5% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Brdr.Hartmann A/S (HART.CO) price has no a definite trend is 96.5% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Brdr.Hartmann A/S (HART.CO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Brdr.Hartmann A/S (HART.CO) price will reach 289.27792739868 and 250.2837685585 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Brdr.Hartmann A/S (HART.CO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 30, 2023 if the real price is between 303.74182376862 and 237.76958013058

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -10.01% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 250.2837685585. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Brdr.Hartmann A/S (HART.CO) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Brdr.Hartmann A/S (HART.CO) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 3.5%

Brdr.Hartmann A/S (HART.CO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -10.01%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Brdr.Hartmann A/S (HART.CO) stock prices in the next 10 days

Brdr.Hartmann A/S (HART.CO) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 20 Jan 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 2.71% probability. Moreover, the probability that Brdr.Hartmann A/S (HART.CO) price has no a definite trend is 97.29% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Brdr.Hartmann A/S (HART.CO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Brdr.Hartmann A/S (HART.CO) price will reach 319.59887142181 and 251.36098511517 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Brdr.Hartmann A/S (HART.CO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 19, 2023 if the real price is between 335.5788149929 and 238.79293585941

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.51% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 319.59887142181. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Brdr.Hartmann A/S (HART.CO) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Brdr.Hartmann A/S (HART.CO) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -2.71%

Brdr.Hartmann A/S (HART.CO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 1.51%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Brdr.Hartmann A/S (HART.CO) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Brdr.Hartmann A/S (HART.CO)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Brdr.Hartmann A/S (HART.CO) predictions by visitors

Brdr.Hartmann A/S (HART.CO) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.