Maximum and minimum Bjrn Borg AB short-term price forecast for Mar,Apr,May 2024

Bjrn Borg AB stock short term price prediction: Mar,Apr,May 2024|BORG.ST: 91.0238008809406835553090786561370
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -24.57% Neutral 1% Neutral

Downtrend:-24.57%

Neutral:1%
52.2037229061126737406084430404007 47.6438154067552872561464027967304 52.2037229061126737406084430404007
47.6438154067552872561464027967304
10 Days Sell Downtrend -15.41% Loss -1.22% Sell

Downtrend:-15.41%

Loss:-1.22%
52.3989344835281372070312500000000 46.3692454718097906152252107858658 52.3989344835281372070312500000000
46.3692454718097906152252107858658
30 Days Neutral Neutral 2.71% Profit 14.14% Neutral

Neutral:2.71%

Profit:14.14%
61.3178908348083524515459430404007 45.2469501097170905268285423517227 61.3178908348083524515459430404007
45.2469501097170905268285423517227

Bjrn Borg AB (BORG.ST) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 22 Feb 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 24.57% probability. Moreover, the probability that Bjrn Borg AB (BORG.ST) price has no a definite trend is 75.43% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Bjrn Borg AB (BORG.ST) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Bjrn Borg AB (BORG.ST) price will reach 51.0666136874955540747578197624534 and 48.2296022661612795445762458257377 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Bjrn Borg AB (BORG.ST) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 27, 2024 if the real price is between 53.6199443718703321337670786306262 and 45.8181221528532134357192262541503

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 51.0666136874955540747578197624534. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Bjrn Borg AB (BORG.ST), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Bjrn Borg AB (BORG.ST) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Bjrn Borg AB (BORG.ST) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -24.57%

Bjrn Borg AB (BORG.ST) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 1%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Bjrn Borg AB (BORG.ST) stock prices in the next 5 days

Bjrn Borg AB (BORG.ST) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 22 Feb 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 15.41% probability. Moreover, the probability that Bjrn Borg AB (BORG.ST) price has no a definite trend is 84.59% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Bjrn Borg AB (BORG.ST) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Bjrn Borg AB (BORG.ST) price will reach 51.2575731374399765627458691596985 and 46.9393613293677844922058284282684 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Bjrn Borg AB (BORG.ST) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 03, 2024 if the real price is between 53.8204517943119782330541056580842 and 44.5923932628993924254245939664543

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.22% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 46.9393613293677844922058284282684. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Bjrn Borg AB (BORG.ST), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Bjrn Borg AB (BORG.ST) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Bjrn Borg AB (BORG.ST) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -15.41%

Bjrn Borg AB (BORG.ST) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -1.22%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Bjrn Borg AB (BORG.ST) stock prices in the next 10 days

Bjrn Borg AB (BORG.ST) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 22 Feb 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 2.71% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Bjrn Borg AB (BORG.ST) price has no a definite trend is 97.29% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Bjrn Borg AB (BORG.ST) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Bjrn Borg AB (BORG.ST) price will reach 59.9822554614496752378727251198143 and 45.2469501097170905268285423517227 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Bjrn Borg AB (BORG.ST) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 23, 2024 if the real price is between 62.9813682345221579339522577356547 and 42.9846026042312345794016437139362

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 14.14% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 59.9822554614496752378727251198143. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Bjrn Borg AB (BORG.ST), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Bjrn Borg AB (BORG.ST) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Bjrn Borg AB (BORG.ST) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 2.71%

Bjrn Borg AB (BORG.ST) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 14.14%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Bjrn Borg AB (BORG.ST) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Bjrn Borg AB (BORG.ST)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Bjrn Borg AB (BORG.ST) predictions by visitors

Bjrn Borg AB (BORG.ST) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.