Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -48.65% Loss -5.98% Sell

Downtrend:-48.65%

Loss:-5.98%
1.54 1.313 1.54
1.313
10 Days Sell Downtrend -43.98% Loss -2.99% Sell

Downtrend:-43.98%

Loss:-2.99%
1.543 1.354 1.543
1.354
30 Days Sell Downtrend -39.61% Loss -27.74% Sell

Downtrend:-39.61%

Loss:-27.74%
1.609 0.928 1.609
0.928

Bio-Path Holdings, Inc. (BPTH) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 25 Nov 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 48.65% probability. Moreover, the probability that Bio-Path Holdings, Inc. (BPTH) price has no a definite trend is 51.35% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Bio-Path Holdings, Inc. (BPTH) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Bio-Path Holdings, Inc. (BPTH) price will reach 1.5193112865686 and 1.3134079922283 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Bio-Path Holdings, Inc. (BPTH) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 30, 2022 if the real price is between 1.595276850897 and 1.2477375926169

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -5.98% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1.3134079922283. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Bio-Path Holdings, Inc. (BPTH) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Bio-Path Holdings, Inc. (BPTH) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -48.65%

Bio-Path Holdings, Inc. (BPTH) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -5.98%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Bio-Path Holdings, Inc. (BPTH) stock prices in the next 5 days

Bio-Path Holdings, Inc. (BPTH) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 25 Nov 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 43.98% probability. Moreover, the probability that Bio-Path Holdings, Inc. (BPTH) price has no a definite trend is 56.02% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Bio-Path Holdings, Inc. (BPTH) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Bio-Path Holdings, Inc. (BPTH) price will reach 1.5220270936006 and 1.3542481413867 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Bio-Path Holdings, Inc. (BPTH) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 05, 2022 if the real price is between 1.5981284482807 and 1.2865357343174

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -2.99% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1.3542481413867. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Bio-Path Holdings, Inc. (BPTH) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Bio-Path Holdings, Inc. (BPTH) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -43.98%

Bio-Path Holdings, Inc. (BPTH) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -2.99%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Bio-Path Holdings, Inc. (BPTH) stock prices in the next 10 days

Bio-Path Holdings, Inc. (BPTH) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 25 Nov 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 39.61% probability. Moreover, the probability that Bio-Path Holdings, Inc. (BPTH) price has no a definite trend is 60.39% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Bio-Path Holdings, Inc. (BPTH) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Bio-Path Holdings, Inc. (BPTH) price will reach 1.5874362721361 and 0.92755770663027 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Bio-Path Holdings, Inc. (BPTH) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 25, 2022 if the real price is between 1.6668080857429 and 0.88117982129875

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -27.74% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.92755770663027. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Bio-Path Holdings, Inc. (BPTH) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Bio-Path Holdings, Inc. (BPTH) stock for the next 30 days

Moderate Downtrend -39.61%

Bio-Path Holdings, Inc. (BPTH) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -27.74%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Bio-Path Holdings, Inc. (BPTH) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Bio-Path Holdings, Inc. (BPTH)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Bio-Path Holdings, Inc. (BPTH) predictions by visitors

Bio-Path Holdings, Inc. (BPTH) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.