Maximum and minimum BillerudKorsns AB short-term price forecast for Apr,May,Jun 2024

BillerudKorsns AB stock short term price prediction: Apr,May,Jun 2024|BILL.ST: 117.86
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -10.38% Neutral 0.8% Neutral

Neutral:-10.38%

Neutral:0.8%
101.94 94.59 101.94
94.59
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -19.33% Neutral 1.69% Neutral

Downtrend:-19.33%

Neutral:1.69%
102.99 94.43 102.99
94.43
30 Days Neutral Neutral 5.52% Profit 16.12% Neutral

Neutral:5.52%

Profit:16.12%
118.47 93.24 118.47
93.24

BillerudKorsns AB (BILL.ST) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 04 Apr 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 10.38% probability. Moreover, the probability that BillerudKorsns AB (BILL.ST) price has no a definite trend is 89.62% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BillerudKorsns AB (BILL.ST) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, BillerudKorsns AB (BILL.ST) price will reach 101.12 and 95.86 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day BillerudKorsns AB (BILL.ST) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Apr 09, 2024 if the real price is between 106.17 and 91.07

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.8% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 101.12. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in BillerudKorsns AB (BILL.ST), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the BillerudKorsns AB (BILL.ST) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of BillerudKorsns AB (BILL.ST) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -10.38%

BillerudKorsns AB (BILL.ST) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 0.8%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BillerudKorsns AB (BILL.ST) stock prices in the next 5 days

BillerudKorsns AB (BILL.ST) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 04 Apr 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 19.33% probability. Moreover, the probability that BillerudKorsns AB (BILL.ST) price has no a definite trend is 80.67% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BillerudKorsns AB (BILL.ST) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, BillerudKorsns AB (BILL.ST) price will reach 102.16 and 95.70 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day BillerudKorsns AB (BILL.ST) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Apr 14, 2024 if the real price is between 107.27 and 90.91

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.69% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 102.16. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in BillerudKorsns AB (BILL.ST), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the BillerudKorsns AB (BILL.ST) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of BillerudKorsns AB (BILL.ST) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -19.33%

BillerudKorsns AB (BILL.ST) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 1.69%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BillerudKorsns AB (BILL.ST) stock prices in the next 10 days

BillerudKorsns AB (BILL.ST) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 04 Apr 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 5.52% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that BillerudKorsns AB (BILL.ST) price has no a definite trend is 94.48% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BillerudKorsns AB (BILL.ST) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, BillerudKorsns AB (BILL.ST) price will reach 117.52 and 93.24 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day BillerudKorsns AB (BILL.ST) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 04, 2024 if the real price is between 123.39 and 88.58

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 16.12% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 117.52. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in BillerudKorsns AB (BILL.ST), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the BillerudKorsns AB (BILL.ST) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of BillerudKorsns AB (BILL.ST) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 5.52%

BillerudKorsns AB (BILL.ST) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 16.12%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BillerudKorsns AB (BILL.ST) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for BillerudKorsns AB (BILL.ST)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

BillerudKorsns AB (BILL.ST) predictions by visitors

BillerudKorsns AB (BILL.ST) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.