Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -28.04% Neutral 2.61% Neutral

Downtrend:-28.04%

Neutral:2.61%
5.725 5.389 5.725
5.389
10 Days Buy Uptrend 18.34% Profit 5.61% Buy

Uptrend:18.34%

Profit:5.61%
5.926 5.354 5.926
5.354
30 Days Buy Uptrend 20.48% Profit 20.86% Buy

Uptrend:20.48%

Profit:20.86%
6.751 5.371 6.751
5.371

BETAOIL ETF UNITS (OOO.AX) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 01 Feb 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 28.04% probability. Moreover, the probability that BETAOIL ETF UNITS (OOO.AX) price has no a definite trend is 71.96% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BETAOIL ETF UNITS (OOO.AX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, BETAOIL ETF UNITS (OOO.AX) price will reach 5.7046919107437 and 5.4386838704348 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day BETAOIL ETF UNITS (OOO.AX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 06, 2023 if the real price is between 5.9899265062809 and 5.166749676913

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.61% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 5.7046919107437. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the BETAOIL ETF UNITS (OOO.AX) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of BETAOIL ETF UNITS (OOO.AX) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -28.04%

BETAOIL ETF UNITS (OOO.AX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 2.61%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BETAOIL ETF UNITS (OOO.AX) stock prices in the next 5 days

BETAOIL ETF UNITS (OOO.AX) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 01 Feb 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 18.34% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that BETAOIL ETF UNITS (OOO.AX) price has no a definite trend is 81.66% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BETAOIL ETF UNITS (OOO.AX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, BETAOIL ETF UNITS (OOO.AX) price will reach 5.9050271511078 and 5.4035629034042 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day BETAOIL ETF UNITS (OOO.AX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 11, 2023 if the real price is between 6.2002785086632 and 5.133384758234

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 5.61% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 5.9050271511078. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the BETAOIL ETF UNITS (OOO.AX) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of BETAOIL ETF UNITS (OOO.AX) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 18.34%

BETAOIL ETF UNITS (OOO.AX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 5.61%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BETAOIL ETF UNITS (OOO.AX) stock prices in the next 10 days

BETAOIL ETF UNITS (OOO.AX) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 01 Feb 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 20.48% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that BETAOIL ETF UNITS (OOO.AX) price has no a definite trend is 79.52% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BETAOIL ETF UNITS (OOO.AX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, BETAOIL ETF UNITS (OOO.AX) price will reach 6.7267203092575 and 5.3711796698737 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day BETAOIL ETF UNITS (OOO.AX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 03, 2023 if the real price is between 7.0630563247204 and 5.10262068638

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 20.86% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 6.7267203092575. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the BETAOIL ETF UNITS (OOO.AX) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of BETAOIL ETF UNITS (OOO.AX) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 20.48%

BETAOIL ETF UNITS (OOO.AX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Profit 20.86%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BETAOIL ETF UNITS (OOO.AX) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for BETAOIL ETF UNITS (OOO.AX)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

BETAOIL ETF UNITS (OOO.AX) predictions by visitors

BETAOIL ETF UNITS (OOO.AX) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.