Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -24.25% Neutral 4.12% Neutral

Downtrend:-24.25%

Neutral:4.12%
6.86 6.319 6.86
6.319
10 Days Neutral Neutral -0.65% Profit 7.9% Neutral

Neutral:-0.65%

Profit:7.9%
7.1 6.326 7.1
6.326
30 Days Neutral Neutral 2.65% Profit 18.1% Neutral

Neutral:2.65%

Profit:18.1%
7.866 6.228 7.866
6.228

BASICNET (BAN.MI) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 24 May 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 24.25% probability. Moreover, the probability that BASICNET (BAN.MI) price has no a definite trend is 75.75% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BASICNET (BAN.MI) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, BASICNET (BAN.MI) price will reach 6.7236043736372 and 6.3194345633231 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day BASICNET (BAN.MI) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 29, 2022 if the real price is between 7.059784592319 and 6.0034628351569

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 4.12% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 6.7236043736372. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the BASICNET (BAN.MI) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of BASICNET (BAN.MI) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -24.25%

BASICNET (BAN.MI) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Profit 4.12%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BASICNET (BAN.MI) stock prices in the next 5 days

BASICNET (BAN.MI) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 24 May 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 0.65% probability. Moreover, the probability that BASICNET (BAN.MI) price has no a definite trend is 99.35% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BASICNET (BAN.MI) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, BASICNET (BAN.MI) price will reach 6.958656446973 and 6.3258395635182 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day BASICNET (BAN.MI) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 03, 2022 if the real price is between 7.3065892693217 and 6.0095475853423

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 7.9% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 6.958656446973. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the BASICNET (BAN.MI) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of BASICNET (BAN.MI) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -0.65%

BASICNET (BAN.MI) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 7.9%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BASICNET (BAN.MI) stock prices in the next 10 days

BASICNET (BAN.MI) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 24 May 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 2.65% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that BASICNET (BAN.MI) price has no a definite trend is 97.35% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BASICNET (BAN.MI) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, BASICNET (BAN.MI) price will reach 7.7086987815936 and 6.2277134035164 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day BASICNET (BAN.MI) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 23, 2022 if the real price is between 8.0941337206733 and 5.9163277333405

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 18.1% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 7.7086987815936. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the BASICNET (BAN.MI) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of BASICNET (BAN.MI) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 2.65%

BASICNET (BAN.MI) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 18.1%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BASICNET (BAN.MI) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for BASICNET (BAN.MI)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

BASICNET (BAN.MI) predictions by visitors

BASICNET (BAN.MI) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.