Maximum and minimum BANGKOK UNION INSURANCE PUBLIC short-term price forecast for Mar,Apr,May 2024

BANGKOK UNION INSURANCE PUBLIC  stock short term price prediction: Mar,Apr,May 2024|BUI.BK: 30.11
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -20.07% Neutral 0.06% Neutral

Downtrend:-20.07%

Neutral:0.06%
21.50 19.33 21.50
19.33
10 Days Neutral Uptrend 29.04% Neutral 1.12% Neutral

Uptrend:29.04%

Neutral:1.12%
21.61 19.44 21.61
19.44
30 Days Neutral Uptrend 28.46% Neutral 6.42% Neutral

Uptrend:28.46%

Neutral:6.42%
23.27 18.88 23.27
18.88

BANGKOK UNION INSURANCE PUBLIC (BUI.BK) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 20 Feb 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 20.07% probability. Moreover, the probability that BANGKOK UNION INSURANCE PUBLIC (BUI.BK) price has no a definite trend is 79.93% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BANGKOK UNION INSURANCE PUBLIC (BUI.BK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, BANGKOK UNION INSURANCE PUBLIC (BUI.BK) price will reach 21.08 and 19.33 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day BANGKOK UNION INSURANCE PUBLIC (BUI.BK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 25, 2024 if the real price is between 22.13 and 18.36

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.06% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 21.08. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in BANGKOK UNION INSURANCE PUBLIC (BUI.BK), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the BANGKOK UNION INSURANCE PUBLIC (BUI.BK) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of BANGKOK UNION INSURANCE PUBLIC (BUI.BK) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -20.07%

BANGKOK UNION INSURANCE PUBLIC (BUI.BK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 0.06%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BANGKOK UNION INSURANCE PUBLIC (BUI.BK) stock prices in the next 5 days

BANGKOK UNION INSURANCE PUBLIC (BUI.BK) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 20 Feb 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 29.04% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that BANGKOK UNION INSURANCE PUBLIC (BUI.BK) price has no a definite trend is 70.96% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BANGKOK UNION INSURANCE PUBLIC (BUI.BK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, BANGKOK UNION INSURANCE PUBLIC (BUI.BK) price will reach 21.19 and 19.44 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day BANGKOK UNION INSURANCE PUBLIC (BUI.BK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 01, 2024 if the real price is between 22.25 and 18.47

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.12% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 21.19. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in BANGKOK UNION INSURANCE PUBLIC (BUI.BK), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the BANGKOK UNION INSURANCE PUBLIC (BUI.BK) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of BANGKOK UNION INSURANCE PUBLIC (BUI.BK) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 29.04%

BANGKOK UNION INSURANCE PUBLIC (BUI.BK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 1.12%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BANGKOK UNION INSURANCE PUBLIC (BUI.BK) stock prices in the next 10 days

BANGKOK UNION INSURANCE PUBLIC (BUI.BK) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 20 Feb 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 28.46% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that BANGKOK UNION INSURANCE PUBLIC (BUI.BK) price has no a definite trend is 71.54% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BANGKOK UNION INSURANCE PUBLIC (BUI.BK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, BANGKOK UNION INSURANCE PUBLIC (BUI.BK) price will reach 22.81 and 18.88 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day BANGKOK UNION INSURANCE PUBLIC (BUI.BK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 21, 2024 if the real price is between 23.95 and 17.94

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 6.42% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 22.81. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in BANGKOK UNION INSURANCE PUBLIC (BUI.BK), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the BANGKOK UNION INSURANCE PUBLIC (BUI.BK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of BANGKOK UNION INSURANCE PUBLIC (BUI.BK) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 28.46%

BANGKOK UNION INSURANCE PUBLIC (BUI.BK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 6.42%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BANGKOK UNION INSURANCE PUBLIC (BUI.BK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for BANGKOK UNION INSURANCE PUBLIC (BUI.BK)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

BANGKOK UNION INSURANCE PUBLIC (BUI.BK) predictions by visitors

BANGKOK UNION INSURANCE PUBLIC (BUI.BK) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.