Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral 13.58% Loss -7.59% Neutral

Neutral:13.58%

Loss:-7.59%
3.075 2.601 3.075
2.601
10 Days Neutral Neutral -9.9% Loss -9.63% Neutral

Neutral:-9.9%

Loss:-9.63%
3.131 2.486 3.131
2.486
30 Days Neutral Neutral -3.93% Loss -15.37% Neutral

Neutral:-3.93%

Loss:-15.37%
3.188 2.259 3.188
2.259

BYD ELECTRONIC (4BY.F) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 11 Jan 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 13.58% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that BYD ELECTRONIC (4BY.F) price has no a definite trend is 86.42% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BYD ELECTRONIC (4BY.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, BYD ELECTRONIC (4BY.F) price will reach 3.0745602222549 and 2.60140304598 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day BYD ELECTRONIC (4BY.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 16, 2022 if the real price is between 3.2282882333677 and 2.471332893681

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -7.59% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 2.60140304598. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the BYD ELECTRONIC (4BY.F) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of BYD ELECTRONIC (4BY.F) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral 13.58%

BYD ELECTRONIC (4BY.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -7.59%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BYD ELECTRONIC (4BY.F) stock prices in the next 5 days

BYD ELECTRONIC (4BY.F) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 11 Jan 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 9.9% probability. Moreover, the probability that BYD ELECTRONIC (4BY.F) price has no a definite trend is 90.1% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BYD ELECTRONIC (4BY.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, BYD ELECTRONIC (4BY.F) price will reach 3.1305262266967 and 2.4855066903851 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day BYD ELECTRONIC (4BY.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 21, 2022 if the real price is between 3.2870525380316 and 2.3612313558658

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -9.63% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 2.4855066903851. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the BYD ELECTRONIC (4BY.F) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of BYD ELECTRONIC (4BY.F) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -9.9%

BYD ELECTRONIC (4BY.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -9.63%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BYD ELECTRONIC (4BY.F) stock prices in the next 10 days

BYD ELECTRONIC (4BY.F) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 11 Jan 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 3.93% probability. Moreover, the probability that BYD ELECTRONIC (4BY.F) price has no a definite trend is 96.07% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BYD ELECTRONIC (4BY.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, BYD ELECTRONIC (4BY.F) price will reach 3.1878146412666 and 2.2586726479245 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day BYD ELECTRONIC (4BY.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 10, 2022 if the real price is between 3.3472053733299 and 2.1457390155283

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -15.37% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 2.2586726479245. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the BYD ELECTRONIC (4BY.F) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of BYD ELECTRONIC (4BY.F) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -3.93%

BYD ELECTRONIC (4BY.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -15.37%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BYD ELECTRONIC (4BY.F) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for BYD ELECTRONIC (4BY.F)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

BYD ELECTRONIC (4BY.F) predictions by visitors

BYD ELECTRONIC (4BY.F) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.