Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -21.02% Loss -8.9% Sell

Downtrend:-21.02%

Loss:-8.9%
26.654 22.024 26.654
22.024
10 Days Neutral Neutral -9.92% Loss -13.56% Neutral

Neutral:-9.92%

Loss:-13.56%
26.656 20.874 26.656
20.874
30 Days Neutral Neutral -3.18% Loss -29.63% Neutral

Neutral:-3.18%

Loss:-29.63%
26.628 16.947 26.628
16.947

BYD CO. LTD H YC 1 (BY6.F) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 30 Sep 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 21.02% probability. Moreover, the probability that BYD CO. LTD H YC 1 (BY6.F) price has no a definite trend is 78.98% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BYD CO. LTD H YC 1 (BY6.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, BYD CO. LTD H YC 1 (BY6.F) price will reach 25.714099951819 and 22.663905429522 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day BYD CO. LTD H YC 1 (BY6.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 05, 2022 if the real price is between 26.99980494941 and 21.530710158046

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -8.9% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 22.663905429522. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the BYD CO. LTD H YC 1 (BY6.F) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of BYD CO. LTD H YC 1 (BY6.F) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -21.02%

BYD CO. LTD H YC 1 (BY6.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -8.9%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BYD CO. LTD H YC 1 (BY6.F) stock prices in the next 5 days

BYD CO. LTD H YC 1 (BY6.F) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 30 Sep 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 9.92% probability. Moreover, the probability that BYD CO. LTD H YC 1 (BY6.F) price has no a definite trend is 90.08% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BYD CO. LTD H YC 1 (BY6.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, BYD CO. LTD H YC 1 (BY6.F) price will reach 25.716240465463 and 21.480246651097 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day BYD CO. LTD H YC 1 (BY6.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 10, 2022 if the real price is between 27.002052488736 and 20.406234318542

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -13.56% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 21.480246651097. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the BYD CO. LTD H YC 1 (BY6.F) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of BYD CO. LTD H YC 1 (BY6.F) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -9.92%

BYD CO. LTD H YC 1 (BY6.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -13.56%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BYD CO. LTD H YC 1 (BY6.F) stock prices in the next 10 days

BYD CO. LTD H YC 1 (BY6.F) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 30 Sep 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 3.18% probability. Moreover, the probability that BYD CO. LTD H YC 1 (BY6.F) price has no a definite trend is 96.82% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BYD CO. LTD H YC 1 (BY6.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, BYD CO. LTD H YC 1 (BY6.F) price will reach 25.689354732901 and 16.947081974685 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day BYD CO. LTD H YC 1 (BY6.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 30, 2022 if the real price is between 26.973822469546 and 16.099727875951

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -29.63% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 17.439649698665. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the BYD CO. LTD H YC 1 (BY6.F) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of BYD CO. LTD H YC 1 (BY6.F) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -3.18%

BYD CO. LTD H YC 1 (BY6.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -29.63%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BYD CO. LTD H YC 1 (BY6.F) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for BYD CO. LTD H YC 1 (BY6.F)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

BYD CO. LTD H YC 1 (BY6.F) predictions by visitors

BYD CO. LTD H YC 1 (BY6.F) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.