Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Uptrend 62.37% Loss -3.25% Neutral

Uptrend:62.37%

Loss:-3.25%
32.232 27.01 32.232
27.01
10 Days Neutral Neutral -6.72% Neutral 1.08% Neutral

Neutral:-6.72%

Neutral:1.08%
32.383 28.142 32.383
28.142
30 Days Neutral Neutral -1.3% Profit 17.2% Neutral

Neutral:-1.3%

Profit:17.2%
40.032 25.515 40.032
25.515

BYD Co. Ltd. Registered Shares (BY6.SG) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 24 May 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 62.37% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that BYD Co. Ltd. Registered Shares (BY6.SG) price has no a definite trend is 37.63% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BYD Co. Ltd. Registered Shares (BY6.SG) price is expected to rise in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, BYD Co. Ltd. Registered Shares (BY6.SG) price will reach 31.399172684735 and 27.233622489115 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day BYD Co. Ltd. Registered Shares (BY6.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 29, 2022 if the real price is between 32.969131318972 and 25.871941364659

Although, there will be an upward trend, -3.25% loss is observed. Moreover, the price will be around 27.233622489115. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the BYD Co. Ltd. Registered Shares (BY6.SG) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of BYD Co. Ltd. Registered Shares (BY6.SG) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Uptrend 62.37%

BYD Co. Ltd. Registered Shares (BY6.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Loss -3.25%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BYD Co. Ltd. Registered Shares (BY6.SG) stock prices in the next 5 days

BYD Co. Ltd. Registered Shares (BY6.SG) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 24 May 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 6.72% probability. Moreover, the probability that BYD Co. Ltd. Registered Shares (BY6.SG) price has no a definite trend is 93.28% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BYD Co. Ltd. Registered Shares (BY6.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, BYD Co. Ltd. Registered Shares (BY6.SG) price will reach 31.546217277643 and 28.375293772933 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day BYD Co. Ltd. Registered Shares (BY6.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 03, 2022 if the real price is between 33.123528141525 and 26.956529084286

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.08% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 31.546217277643. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the BYD Co. Ltd. Registered Shares (BY6.SG) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of BYD Co. Ltd. Registered Shares (BY6.SG) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -6.72%

BYD Co. Ltd. Registered Shares (BY6.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 1.08%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BYD Co. Ltd. Registered Shares (BY6.SG) stock prices in the next 10 days

BYD Co. Ltd. Registered Shares (BY6.SG) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 24 May 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 1.3% probability. Moreover, the probability that BYD Co. Ltd. Registered Shares (BY6.SG) price has no a definite trend is 98.7% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BYD Co. Ltd. Registered Shares (BY6.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, BYD Co. Ltd. Registered Shares (BY6.SG) price will reach 38.997809999541 and 25.514992823012 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day BYD Co. Ltd. Registered Shares (BY6.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 23, 2022 if the real price is between 40.947700499518 and 24.239243181862

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 17.2% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 38.997809999541. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the BYD Co. Ltd. Registered Shares (BY6.SG) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of BYD Co. Ltd. Registered Shares (BY6.SG) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -1.3%

BYD Co. Ltd. Registered Shares (BY6.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 17.2%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BYD Co. Ltd. Registered Shares (BY6.SG) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for BYD Co. Ltd. Registered Shares (BY6.SG)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

BYD Co. Ltd. Registered Shares (BY6.SG) predictions by visitors

BYD Co. Ltd. Registered Shares (BY6.SG) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.