Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Uptrend 16.74% Neutral 4.01% Neutral

Uptrend:16.74%

Neutral:4.01%
24702.275 22070.18 24702.275
22070.18
10 Days Neutral Neutral -2.35% Profit 5.01% Neutral

Neutral:-2.35%

Profit:5.01%
25035.672 21971.255 25035.672
21971.255
30 Days Buy Uptrend 15.28% Profit 25.07% Buy

Uptrend:15.28%

Profit:25.07%
29840.777 21831.347 29840.777
21831.347

Bitcoin Futures (BTC=F) price prediction for the next 5 days on 23 Jan 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 16.74% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Bitcoin Futures (BTC=F) price has no a definite trend is 83.26% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Bitcoin Futures (BTC=F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Bitcoin Futures (BTC=F) price will reach 24542.837070942 and 22563.668320239 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Bitcoin Futures (BTC=F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 28, 2023 if the real price is between 25769.978924489 and 21435.484904227

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 4.01% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 24542.837070942. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Bitcoin Futures (BTC=F) prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Bitcoin Futures (BTC=F) for the next 5 days

Neutral 16.74%

Bitcoin Futures (BTC=F) profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Profit 4.01%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Bitcoin Futures (BTC=F) prices in the next 5 days

Bitcoin Futures (BTC=F) price prediction for the next 10 days on 23 Jan 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 2.35% probability. Moreover, the probability that Bitcoin Futures (BTC=F) price has no a definite trend is 97.65% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Bitcoin Futures (BTC=F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Bitcoin Futures (BTC=F) price will reach 24874.082438946 and 22462.532064199 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Bitcoin Futures (BTC=F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 02, 2023 if the real price is between 26117.786560893 and 21339.405460989

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 5.01% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 24874.082438946. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Bitcoin Futures (BTC=F) prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Bitcoin Futures (BTC=F) for the next 10 days

Neutral -2.35%

Bitcoin Futures (BTC=F) profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 5.01%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Bitcoin Futures (BTC=F) prices in the next 10 days

Bitcoin Futures (BTC=F) price prediction for the next 30 days on 23 Jan 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 15.28% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Bitcoin Futures (BTC=F) price has no a definite trend is 84.72% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Bitcoin Futures (BTC=F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Bitcoin Futures (BTC=F) price will reach 29648.173068285 and 21831.34689346 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Bitcoin Futures (BTC=F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 22, 2023 if the real price is between 31130.581721699 and 20739.779548787

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 25.07% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 29648.173068285. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Bitcoin Futures (BTC=F) prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Bitcoin Futures (BTC=F) for the next 30 days

Neutral 15.28%

Bitcoin Futures (BTC=F) profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Profit 25.07%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Bitcoin Futures (BTC=F) prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Bitcoin Futures (BTC=F)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Bitcoin Futures (BTC=F) predictions by visitors

Bitcoin Futures (BTC=F) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.