Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -52.2% Loss -2.88% Sell

Downtrend:-52.2%

Loss:-2.88%
8.342 7.382 8.342
7.382
10 Days Sell Downtrend -30.3% Loss -1.52% Sell

Downtrend:-30.3%

Loss:-1.52%
8.437 7.396 8.437
7.396
30 Days Neutral Neutral -8.35% Neutral -1.36% Neutral

Neutral:-8.35%

Neutral:-1.36%
9.248 6.629 9.248
6.629

BR MALLS PARON NM (BRML3.SA) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 05 Jan 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 52.2% probability. Moreover, the probability that BR MALLS PARON NM (BRML3.SA) price has no a definite trend is 47.8% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BR MALLS PARON NM (BRML3.SA) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, BR MALLS PARON NM (BRML3.SA) price will reach 8.2800519105633 and 7.627700813211 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day BR MALLS PARON NM (BRML3.SA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 10, 2023 if the real price is between 8.6940545060914 and 7.2463157725504

There will be a downward trend and -2.88% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 7.627700813211. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Forecast charts of the BR MALLS PARON NM (BRML3.SA) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of BR MALLS PARON NM (BRML3.SA) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -52.2%

BR MALLS PARON NM (BRML3.SA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Loss -2.88%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BR MALLS PARON NM (BRML3.SA) stock prices in the next 5 days

BR MALLS PARON NM (BRML3.SA) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 05 Jan 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 30.3% probability. Moreover, the probability that BR MALLS PARON NM (BRML3.SA) price has no a definite trend is 69.7% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BR MALLS PARON NM (BRML3.SA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, BR MALLS PARON NM (BRML3.SA) price will reach 8.3746167359791 and 7.6423168630208 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day BR MALLS PARON NM (BRML3.SA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 15, 2023 if the real price is between 8.793347572778 and 7.2602010198698

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.52% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 7.6423168630208. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the BR MALLS PARON NM (BRML3.SA) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of BR MALLS PARON NM (BRML3.SA) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -30.3%

BR MALLS PARON NM (BRML3.SA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -1.52%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BR MALLS PARON NM (BRML3.SA) stock prices in the next 10 days

BR MALLS PARON NM (BRML3.SA) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 05 Jan 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 8.35% probability. Moreover, the probability that BR MALLS PARON NM (BRML3.SA) price has no a definite trend is 91.65% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BR MALLS PARON NM (BRML3.SA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, BR MALLS PARON NM (BRML3.SA) price will reach 9.1801237482836 and 6.6291791853396 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day BR MALLS PARON NM (BRML3.SA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 04, 2023 if the real price is between 9.6391299356978 and 6.2977202260726

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.36% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 6.8498686804837. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the BR MALLS PARON NM (BRML3.SA) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of BR MALLS PARON NM (BRML3.SA) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -8.35%

BR MALLS PARON NM (BRML3.SA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral -1.36%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BR MALLS PARON NM (BRML3.SA) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for BR MALLS PARON NM (BRML3.SA)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

BR MALLS PARON NM (BRML3.SA) predictions by visitors

BR MALLS PARON NM (BRML3.SA) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.