Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -21.46% Neutral 1.78% Neutral

Downtrend:-21.46%

Neutral:1.78%
1259.098 1123.574 1259.098
1123.574
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -21.35% Neutral 3.8% Neutral

Downtrend:-21.35%

Neutral:3.8%
1277.083 1129.557 1277.083
1129.557
30 Days Neutral Neutral -0.93% Profit 22.58% Neutral

Neutral:-0.93%

Profit:22.58%
1508.472 1123.716 1508.472
1123.716

BP CEDEAR EACH REPR 1 5 ADR(AR (BP.BA) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 21 Oct 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 21.46% probability. Moreover, the probability that BP CEDEAR EACH REPR 1 5 ADR(AR (BP.BA) price has no a definite trend is 78.54% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BP CEDEAR EACH REPR 1 5 ADR(AR (BP.BA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, BP CEDEAR EACH REPR 1 5 ADR(AR (BP.BA) price will reach 1224.9971837997 and 1130.8381884396 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day BP CEDEAR EACH REPR 1 5 ADR(AR (BP.BA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 26, 2021 if the real price is between 1286.2470429897 and 1074.2962790176

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.78% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 1224.9971837997. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the BP CEDEAR EACH REPR 1 5 ADR(AR (BP.BA) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of BP CEDEAR EACH REPR 1 5 ADR(AR (BP.BA) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -21.46%

BP CEDEAR EACH REPR 1 5 ADR(AR (BP.BA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 1.78%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BP CEDEAR EACH REPR 1 5 ADR(AR (BP.BA) stock prices in the next 5 days

BP CEDEAR EACH REPR 1 5 ADR(AR (BP.BA) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 21 Oct 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 21.35% probability. Moreover, the probability that BP CEDEAR EACH REPR 1 5 ADR(AR (BP.BA) price has no a definite trend is 78.65% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BP CEDEAR EACH REPR 1 5 ADR(AR (BP.BA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, BP CEDEAR EACH REPR 1 5 ADR(AR (BP.BA) price will reach 1242.4950256944 and 1136.8597164154 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day BP CEDEAR EACH REPR 1 5 ADR(AR (BP.BA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 31, 2021 if the real price is between 1304.6197769791 and 1080.0167305946

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.8% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 1242.4950256944. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the BP CEDEAR EACH REPR 1 5 ADR(AR (BP.BA) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of BP CEDEAR EACH REPR 1 5 ADR(AR (BP.BA) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -21.35%

BP CEDEAR EACH REPR 1 5 ADR(AR (BP.BA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 3.8%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BP CEDEAR EACH REPR 1 5 ADR(AR (BP.BA) stock prices in the next 10 days

BP CEDEAR EACH REPR 1 5 ADR(AR (BP.BA) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 21 Oct 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 0.93% probability. Moreover, the probability that BP CEDEAR EACH REPR 1 5 ADR(AR (BP.BA) price has no a definite trend is 99.07% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BP CEDEAR EACH REPR 1 5 ADR(AR (BP.BA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, BP CEDEAR EACH REPR 1 5 ADR(AR (BP.BA) price will reach 1467.6174424887 and 1123.7159824371 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day BP CEDEAR EACH REPR 1 5 ADR(AR (BP.BA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 20, 2021 if the real price is between 1540.9983146131 and 1067.5301833153

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 22.58% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 1467.6174424887. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the BP CEDEAR EACH REPR 1 5 ADR(AR (BP.BA) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of BP CEDEAR EACH REPR 1 5 ADR(AR (BP.BA) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -0.93%

BP CEDEAR EACH REPR 1 5 ADR(AR (BP.BA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Profit 22.58%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BP CEDEAR EACH REPR 1 5 ADR(AR (BP.BA) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for BP CEDEAR EACH REPR 1 5 ADR(AR (BP.BA)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

BP CEDEAR EACH REPR 1 5 ADR(AR (BP.BA) predictions by visitors

BP CEDEAR EACH REPR 1 5 ADR(AR (BP.BA) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.