Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -20.42% Loss -8.04% Sell

Downtrend:-20.42%

Loss:-8.04%
0.144 0.119 0.144
0.119
10 Days Neutral Neutral 9.6% Loss -8.05% Neutral

Neutral:9.6%

Loss:-8.05%
0.145 0.118 0.145
0.118
30 Days Neutral Neutral 8.09% Loss -16.94% Neutral

Neutral:8.09%

Loss:-16.94%
0.148 0.103 0.148
0.103

MKB NEDSENSE NV EO 0,10 (BFE.BE) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 13 May 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 20.42% probability. Moreover, the probability that MKB NEDSENSE NV EO 0,10 (BFE.BE) price has no a definite trend is 79.58% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, MKB NEDSENSE NV EO 0,10 (BFE.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, MKB NEDSENSE NV EO 0,10 (BFE.BE) price will reach 0.14362900824668 and 0.12703118269688 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day MKB NEDSENSE NV EO 0,10 (BFE.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 18, 2022 if the real price is between 0.15081045865902 and 0.12067962356203

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -8.04% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.12703118269688. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the MKB NEDSENSE NV EO 0,10 (BFE.BE) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of MKB NEDSENSE NV EO 0,10 (BFE.BE) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -20.42%

MKB NEDSENSE NV EO 0,10 (BFE.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -8.04%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest MKB NEDSENSE NV EO 0,10 (BFE.BE) stock prices in the next 5 days

MKB NEDSENSE NV EO 0,10 (BFE.BE) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 13 May 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 9.6% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that MKB NEDSENSE NV EO 0,10 (BFE.BE) price has no a definite trend is 90.4% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, MKB NEDSENSE NV EO 0,10 (BFE.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, MKB NEDSENSE NV EO 0,10 (BFE.BE) price will reach 0.14455780953826 and 0.12608698817171 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day MKB NEDSENSE NV EO 0,10 (BFE.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 23, 2022 if the real price is between 0.15178570001517 and 0.11978263876313

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -8.05% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.12608698817171. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the MKB NEDSENSE NV EO 0,10 (BFE.BE) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of MKB NEDSENSE NV EO 0,10 (BFE.BE) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 9.6%

MKB NEDSENSE NV EO 0,10 (BFE.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -8.05%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest MKB NEDSENSE NV EO 0,10 (BFE.BE) stock prices in the next 10 days

MKB NEDSENSE NV EO 0,10 (BFE.BE) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 13 May 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 8.09% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that MKB NEDSENSE NV EO 0,10 (BFE.BE) price has no a definite trend is 91.91% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, MKB NEDSENSE NV EO 0,10 (BFE.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, MKB NEDSENSE NV EO 0,10 (BFE.BE) price will reach 0.14805881041305 and 0.10303459826906 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day MKB NEDSENSE NV EO 0,10 (BFE.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 12, 2022 if the real price is between 0.1554617509337 and 0.097882868355605

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -16.94% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.11005968715816. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the MKB NEDSENSE NV EO 0,10 (BFE.BE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of MKB NEDSENSE NV EO 0,10 (BFE.BE) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 8.09%

MKB NEDSENSE NV EO 0,10 (BFE.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -16.94%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest MKB NEDSENSE NV EO 0,10 (BFE.BE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for MKB NEDSENSE NV EO 0,10 (BFE.BE)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

MKB NEDSENSE NV EO 0,10 (BFE.BE) predictions by visitors

MKB NEDSENSE NV EO 0,10 (BFE.BE) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.