Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -0.06% Neutral 0.37% Neutral

Neutral:-0.06%

Neutral:0.37%
0.126 0.126 0.126
0.126
10 Days Neutral Neutral 0.68% Neutral -1% Neutral

Neutral:0.68%

Neutral:-1%
0.126 0.124 0.126
0.124
30 Days Neutral Neutral -0.17% Neutral 2.84% Neutral

Neutral:-0.17%

Neutral:2.84%
0.131 0.125 0.131
0.125

Fondo BBVA Bancomer RV8 SA de (BBVACRPV.MX) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 29 Jul 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 0.06% probability. Moreover, the probability that Fondo BBVA Bancomer RV8 SA de (BBVACRPV.MX) price has no a definite trend is 99.94% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Fondo BBVA Bancomer RV8 SA de (BBVACRPV.MX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Fondo BBVA Bancomer RV8 SA de (BBVACRPV.MX) price will reach 0.12636870541729 and 0.12555608419747 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Fondo BBVA Bancomer RV8 SA de (BBVACRPV.MX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 03, 2021 if the real price is between 0.13268714068815 and 0.1192782799876

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.37% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.12636870541729. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Fondo BBVA Bancomer RV8 SA de (BBVACRPV.MX) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Fondo BBVA Bancomer RV8 SA de (BBVACRPV.MX) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -0.06%

Fondo BBVA Bancomer RV8 SA de (BBVACRPV.MX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 0.37%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Fondo BBVA Bancomer RV8 SA de (BBVACRPV.MX) stock prices in the next 5 days

Fondo BBVA Bancomer RV8 SA de (BBVACRPV.MX) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 29 Jul 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0.68% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Fondo BBVA Bancomer RV8 SA de (BBVACRPV.MX) price has no a definite trend is 99.32% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Fondo BBVA Bancomer RV8 SA de (BBVACRPV.MX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Fondo BBVA Bancomer RV8 SA de (BBVACRPV.MX) price will reach 0.12648676576211 and 0.12372104226625 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Fondo BBVA Bancomer RV8 SA de (BBVACRPV.MX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 08, 2021 if the real price is between 0.13281110405022 and 0.11753499015293

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.12372104226625. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Fondo BBVA Bancomer RV8 SA de (BBVACRPV.MX) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Fondo BBVA Bancomer RV8 SA de (BBVACRPV.MX) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 0.68%

Fondo BBVA Bancomer RV8 SA de (BBVACRPV.MX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -1%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Fondo BBVA Bancomer RV8 SA de (BBVACRPV.MX) stock prices in the next 10 days

Fondo BBVA Bancomer RV8 SA de (BBVACRPV.MX) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 29 Jul 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 0.17% probability. Moreover, the probability that Fondo BBVA Bancomer RV8 SA de (BBVACRPV.MX) price has no a definite trend is 99.83% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Fondo BBVA Bancomer RV8 SA de (BBVACRPV.MX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Fondo BBVA Bancomer RV8 SA de (BBVACRPV.MX) price will reach 0.13051146022038 and 0.12451523386619 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Fondo BBVA Bancomer RV8 SA de (BBVACRPV.MX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 28, 2021 if the real price is between 0.1370370332314 and 0.11828947217288

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.84% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.13051146022038. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Fondo BBVA Bancomer RV8 SA de (BBVACRPV.MX) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Fondo BBVA Bancomer RV8 SA de (BBVACRPV.MX) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -0.17%

Fondo BBVA Bancomer RV8 SA de (BBVACRPV.MX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 2.84%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Fondo BBVA Bancomer RV8 SA de (BBVACRPV.MX) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Fondo BBVA Bancomer RV8 SA de (BBVACRPV.MX)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Fondo BBVA Bancomer RV8 SA de (BBVACRPV.MX) predictions by visitors

Fondo BBVA Bancomer RV8 SA de (BBVACRPV.MX) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.