Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Uptrend 21.21% Neutral 0.1% Neutral

Uptrend:21.21%

Neutral:0.1%
3.029 2.678 3.029
2.678
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -17.19% Neutral 2.26% Neutral

Downtrend:-17.19%

Neutral:2.26%
3.095 2.675 3.095
2.675
30 Days Neutral Neutral -6.34% Profit 12.83% Neutral

Neutral:-6.34%

Profit:12.83%
3.406 2.671 3.406
2.671

AXIATA (6888.KL) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 15 Sep 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 21.21% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that AXIATA (6888.KL) price has no a definite trend is 78.79% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, AXIATA (6888.KL) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, AXIATA (6888.KL) price will reach 2.9249217679684 and 2.6779491802974 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day AXIATA (6888.KL) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 20, 2022 if the real price is between 3.0711678563668 and 2.5440517212825

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.1% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 2.9249217679684. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the AXIATA (6888.KL) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of AXIATA (6888.KL) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral 21.21%

AXIATA (6888.KL) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 0.1%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest AXIATA (6888.KL) stock prices in the next 5 days

AXIATA (6888.KL) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 15 Sep 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 17.19% probability. Moreover, the probability that AXIATA (6888.KL) price has no a definite trend is 82.81% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, AXIATA (6888.KL) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, AXIATA (6888.KL) price will reach 2.9884067980152 and 2.6748827383368 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day AXIATA (6888.KL) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 25, 2022 if the real price is between 3.137827137916 and 2.5411386014199

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.26% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 2.9884067980152. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the AXIATA (6888.KL) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of AXIATA (6888.KL) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -17.19%

AXIATA (6888.KL) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 2.26%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest AXIATA (6888.KL) stock prices in the next 10 days

AXIATA (6888.KL) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 15 Sep 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 6.34% probability. Moreover, the probability that AXIATA (6888.KL) price has no a definite trend is 93.66% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, AXIATA (6888.KL) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, AXIATA (6888.KL) price will reach 3.2885128605619 and 2.670767357166 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day AXIATA (6888.KL) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 15, 2022 if the real price is between 3.45293850359 and 2.5372289893077

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 12.83% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 3.2885128605619. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the AXIATA (6888.KL) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of AXIATA (6888.KL) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -6.34%

AXIATA (6888.KL) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 12.83%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest AXIATA (6888.KL) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for AXIATA (6888.KL)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

AXIATA (6888.KL) predictions by visitors

AXIATA (6888.KL) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.