Maximum and minimum Assurant, Inc. short-term price forecast for May,Jun,Jul 2024

Assurant, Inc. stock short term price prediction: May,Jun,Jul 2024|AIZ: 286.44
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -16.98% Neutral 2.9% Neutral

Downtrend:-16.98%

Neutral:2.9%
184.07 171.85 184.07
171.85
10 Days Neutral Neutral -3.28% Neutral 4.03% Neutral

Neutral:-3.28%

Neutral:4.03%
186.47 171.45 186.47
171.45
30 Days Neutral Neutral -9.57% Neutral 6.76% Neutral

Neutral:-9.57%

Neutral:6.76%
195.88 167.02 195.88
167.02

Assurant, Inc. (AIZ) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 25 Apr 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 16.98% probability. Moreover, the probability that Assurant, Inc. (AIZ) price has no a definite trend is 83.02% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Assurant, Inc. (AIZ) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Assurant, Inc. (AIZ) price will reach 179.75 and 172.57 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Assurant, Inc. (AIZ) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Apr 30, 2024 if the real price is between 188.74 and 163.95

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.9% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 179.75. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Assurant, Inc. (AIZ), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Assurant, Inc. (AIZ) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Assurant, Inc. (AIZ) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -16.98%

Assurant, Inc. (AIZ) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 2.9%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Assurant, Inc. (AIZ) stock prices in the next 5 days

Assurant, Inc. (AIZ) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 25 Apr 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 3.28% probability. Moreover, the probability that Assurant, Inc. (AIZ) price has no a definite trend is 96.72% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Assurant, Inc. (AIZ) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Assurant, Inc. (AIZ) price will reach 182.10 and 172.18 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Assurant, Inc. (AIZ) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 05, 2024 if the real price is between 191.21 and 163.57

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 4.03% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 182.10. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Assurant, Inc. (AIZ), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Assurant, Inc. (AIZ) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Assurant, Inc. (AIZ) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -3.28%

Assurant, Inc. (AIZ) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 4.03%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Assurant, Inc. (AIZ) stock prices in the next 10 days

Assurant, Inc. (AIZ) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 25 Apr 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 9.57% probability. Moreover, the probability that Assurant, Inc. (AIZ) price has no a definite trend is 90.43% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Assurant, Inc. (AIZ) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Assurant, Inc. (AIZ) price will reach 191.28 and 167.02 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Assurant, Inc. (AIZ) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 25, 2024 if the real price is between 200.85 and 158.67

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 6.76% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 191.28. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Assurant, Inc. (AIZ), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Assurant, Inc. (AIZ) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Assurant, Inc. (AIZ) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -9.57%

Assurant, Inc. (AIZ) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 6.76%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Assurant, Inc. (AIZ) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Assurant, Inc. (AIZ)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Assurant, Inc. (AIZ) predictions by visitors

Assurant, Inc. (AIZ) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.